Notices
RC Drifting Discuss all aspects of rc drifting here!

Sprint 2 drift, or flux?

Old 12-06-2012, 03:45 AM
PancakeRG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sprint 2 drift, or flux?

Im looking for my first drifter. Im stuck between getting the sprint 2 flux or sprint 2 drift. Im new to RC drifting so im not sure what to get. Is there any other good starter drift cars?
-Thanks Ross
Old 06-12-2013, 01:20 PM
Chuckles_78

Default RE: Sprint 2 drift, or flux?

I got my sprint 2 sport '69 mustang almost a week ago. I am a noob too and I think it drifts really wel right out of the box. I am happy I must say. Pending on how things go when I get around to doing some upgrades, will define my where I go from there. Best of luck.
Old 07-01-2013, 01:56 AM
adam911

if you are beginner to this hobby I suggest you to go for this one. I am newbie to this hobby and I brought this from an online site. this has a 4WD system and a Powerful RC 540 motor. I am sure you will like it.
Old 07-01-2013, 06:22 AM
Foxy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Adam, if the guy said he could afford a Sprint 2 Flux, he can do much better than the flying fish.

To the OP, consider this...if you buy a drifter, it will not be cheap or easy to use it for grip. If you buy a grip car, it will be quite easy to make it drift acceptably without major changes. You won't be going to any RC drift shows with it, but it will give you a taste. Therefore, I suggest you get a regular grip car, not a dedicated drifter, and a set of drift wheels/tires you can put on when you want some sideways action. If you then decide to get serious about drifting, you will only have to buy a coupleof parts (springs, etc) to bring it close to the standard of the dedicated drift cars and maybe try a competition or two. Til then, stick with a normal RC, don't limit yourself when you don't need to.