Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Drifting
Reload this Page >

stadium truck to TT-01 drifter

Community
Search
Notices
RC Drifting Discuss all aspects of rc drifting here!

stadium truck to TT-01 drifter

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2005, 05:44 PM
Kensaku

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: stadium truck to TT-01 drifter

ORIGINAL: cssdev

ORIGINAL: monster belair

Are we done with this thread yet? Fine I'm a stubborn a s s h o l e. But it's fun, u should all try it sometime. The truth is I don't know s h i t about ricers and not much about cars in general. Just messing around with you people on this forum. It's fun, and don't pretend like you don't all do it. You wouldn't be posting on this thread if you didn't.

I won't admit I'm wrong, I'm a stubborn a s s h o l e, remember?

Ricers are g a y
No one asked you to admit you were wrong, read the posts and you'd understand what was being said. I disagree about us doing the same thing, we'll defend what we like when someone says it's something it isn't though, that's for sure. If you looked, you'd see none of us go around saying spaced out words, we're above that and choose to act our age. I don't think acting rude towards others is much fun either, treat others how you wish to be treated.

I would edit your post, spacing the letters doesn't make it right to curse.
No one said you were an A-hole. You're more like a kid with nothing better to do than to space out foul language to prove a pointless point.
Old 01-26-2005, 08:30 PM
evaderguy89

the whole s p a c i n g o u t s w e a r w o r d s w a s r e a l l y s t u p i d.
Old 01-26-2005, 09:54 PM
Jasper Jones

Well I've got to correct some things that have been said. First off, not all 16 year olds do the same things to their cars. In a matter of a year, I have helped my friend pull, rebuild, and reinstall the engine in his '91 Toyota Supra Turbo (7MGTE), began a complete restoration (down to the bare unibody) on a '69 Camaro R/S, and helped my other friend begin the overhaul of his '72 Austim Mini. All this arguing about American vs. Import is dumb, because it comes down to preference, budget, and purpose. Modded cars also can not be discussed, because money always wins. By the way, I am doing the majority of the work on the Camaro, but sheetmetal work is being done by a shop because it is a unibody, and the engine is being built by another shop because my dad is stupid (I really want to build it).
If you can't tell by the cars that I have worked on, I don't really hate any general type of cars. I do hate kids that drive slow cars with bad exhausts that think they are the fastest thing, be it an import or domestic. I do, however, dislike Pontiac Grand Ams and Grand Prixs, as every teenage kid I see driving one thinks he is fast. For the most part, I never see a single fast import on the streets, but I see plenty of fast domestics, but, during the summer I cruise Gratiot (a major cruising strip in the Detroit area) and I have seen some fast imports on there. But, my idea of fast is slightly skewed, because I am lucky enough to be able to drive a heavily modified '69 Camaro Z/28 that is also a show winner, and it gets driven plenty. Is it a bad thing that we bought the car that way because a friend needed to get rid of it?

I have to say that I do like domestics more, just because it is part of our American Heritage, and there are lots of fast ones around, unlike imports. Most imports are kids who want to be fast. It's what you like, and what you want to drive, and it is going to be as fast as you can make it for however much money you have, no matter if you do the work, or someone else does. If you want to argue about your car being faster than someone else's, stop talking about how much boost you are running, or how much NAWZ you have, and take it to the track. Oh, and my friends and I are all 17 [sm=thumbup.gif]
Old 01-26-2005, 09:58 PM
Jasper Jones

nevermind
Old 01-26-2005, 10:00 PM
Jasper Jones

nevermind
Old 01-26-2005, 10:19 PM
cssdev

LoL, this one's owned by a chick down in so-cal:

It's not rice despite the ugly wing. Heard it runs 10's with the blown V8, don't quote me on it.
Old 01-26-2005, 10:29 PM
Jasper Jones

Does it run a centrifugal, or was it put on after that picture? That's pretty crazy that they would convert it to RWD, you could start out with a lot better car like a firebird and go from there. Whatever she likes though. Sad thing is, is that the car there is about one in 100,000.
Old 01-26-2005, 10:31 PM
cssdev

It's rare as far as the motor swap goes, but not for tricked ga's/gp's >> aedcentral.com
Old 01-26-2005, 10:35 PM
Jasper Jones

Yes, I am sure there are fast ones out there. As far as my experiences, it is "the car" at my highschool, and all the kids that know nothing about cars talk about racing chips, NAWZ, and intakes, which is the extent of any mods I have heard of at my school. Actually, none of them have nitrous. It's also difficult to make them really fast since FWD sucks for a good launch. I've rocked enough GAs and GPs in my Silverado to know that the ones around here that think they are fast are unmodded. I have yet to be beaten by one.
Old 01-26-2005, 10:37 PM
Jasper Jones

Oh, and do you know what kind of supercharger is on that car you posted?
Old 01-26-2005, 10:43 PM
cssdev

I don't remember too much about the car, I just remember seeing it a few years ago. I think it's actually a turbo charged set-up, the engine bay picture wasn't in her gallery anymore.
Old 01-26-2005, 10:43 PM
monster belair

A pointless point. Nice. You are so right, proving pointless points is fun. And spacing letters is g a y. But i'm gonna do it anyway. What year silverado, I was looking into getting one.
Old 01-26-2005, 10:50 PM
Jasper Jones

2003 SS
Old 01-26-2005, 11:00 PM
cssdev

Wow, I wish I had rich parents who bought me all kinds of stuff like yours.
Old 01-26-2005, 11:03 PM
Jasper Jones

Wow, I'm glad I'm not a jackass and judge people when I don't even know them. Believe me, I'm not handed everything. I've had to work my ass off in school for all this, and i don't take it for school. Plus, actually having a good hobby, such as cars, I stay out of lots of trouble.
Old 01-26-2005, 11:08 PM
cssdev

WOW, your parents must be proud that they can buy their son stuff to stay out of trouble, while the rest of us stay out of trouble because we're not stupid, well most of us anyways. I bet they even rock those fancy 'My son is an honor student at BLAHBLAH highscool.' I wish the real world worked the same way, boy I would have it made!
Old 01-26-2005, 11:16 PM
Jasper Jones

Man, your quite a jackass. I have worked my ass off in school and stayed out of trouble, and because of it my parents feel that I have earned the things I have. I meant more that I am able to have these things because I stay out of trouble. Why don't you stop being a jealous *******? Did I ever attack anything you said? No, you just had to be a jerk.

edit: And no, they don't have the honor student stickers.
Old 01-26-2005, 11:24 PM
cssdev

Don't cry dude, you'll be ok. I'm sure there's other spoiled kids on this forum that you'll get along with just fine. It's not a matter of jealousy either, if I still lived at home with mommy and daddy so I didn't have to pay all of these bills I myself would have a nice car. That or not buy some of the other toys I currently have that take up most of my monthly earnings. I said the things I said because you came in here swinging your little pecker around talking about all the crap you and your friends do, who cares, this is a topic about what body GMdrifter should get for a car he doesn't even own. If you had any intelligence you would've kept out of the argument and went about your business, or suggested what body he should get.
Old 01-26-2005, 11:28 PM
Jasper Jones

Like I said, jackass. I only said that stuff because people were saying that kids don't work on cars or even know how. Did I say we went and dropped 10 Gs for 22 inch dubs? No, because I don't like flashy junk, because I am not that type of person. So out of all the people that didn't talk about bodies, you single me out? And what, you recommend all 17 year-olds still in highschool move out on there own?

And to make you happy, I think he should get the Silverado body. It'd be quite different.
Old 01-26-2005, 11:30 PM
Jasper Jones

I also noticed that you must not be that intelligent either then, since you are involved in the arguement.
Old 01-26-2005, 11:36 PM
cssdev

I got tied up in the argument on page 1, stating a point I though would change the attitude of the idiot saying all foreign cars were rice. I was wrong, he was ignorant like yourself and kept persisting to argue when he knew he was wrong. Am I to stand back and let them talk trash and act like I didn't read it? Who gives a bottle of cold urine if you put wheels on the truck, the truck itself costs too much to begin with. I don't reccomend any 17y.o. to move out, they have a slim chance of making it in the real world. I do however suggest that you don't get automobiles handed to you on a silver platter without working for it, then bragging about it like it's some hot 'ish.
Old 01-26-2005, 11:41 PM
Jasper Jones

For one thing, I never said all foreign cars are crap. If you noticed, I said I helped my friend rebuild the engine on his TOYOTA. I also said that I had to work for my truck, it was not just handed to me. I don't just breeze through my classes and go to parties on weekends, I work hard in school to deserve it. I only made the comments about my truck being faster than GAs and GPs because the truck is the only vehicle I have. If I had beat them in a Geo Metro I would have said that, but I didn't. Get over it, you're being a jackass.

Anyways, I am done arguing, this is stupid. If you want to be a jackass and make judgements about people on the internet that you don't even know, then go ahead.
Old 01-26-2005, 11:48 PM
cssdev

If you'd take your time and read you'd understand a few things, but judging by how hard you have to work in school you must have some conditions you have to work with.
I got tied up in the argument on page 1, stating a point I though would change the attitude of the idiot saying all foreign cars were rice.
Now if we closely examine this 2 part sentence we can see that the first half ( first being part 1, one comes before two, still with me? ) states that on page 1 I stated a point. Now that we have that cleared up and you've decided to stop arguing we can move on to bigger and better things. [&o]
Old 01-26-2005, 11:51 PM
Jasper Jones

Well I am glad we can agree to move on. Lol, my "problems" in school are called AP Calculus BC, AP Chemistry, and AP Physics. Not exactly fun stuff. That was quite a *******ish comment you made though. Obviously everyone that works hard in school must be an idiot, and not just challenging themselves.
Old 01-27-2005, 02:08 AM
WhiskyVR-4

Oh my god.

This thread is an embarrassment to rc drifters.

Studysession, please kill this thing.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.