Community
Search
Notices
RC Drifting Discuss all aspects of rc drifting here!

HPI Pro-D Parts HELP!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2009, 01:01 PM
Fudge
My Feedback: (104)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HPI Pro-D Parts HELP!!

Hey guys i just bought a HPI pro-d, and was wondering where I can get parts for it in the us?
So any help would be great, or if it is possible to buy them somewhere else, and have them shipped here, or if they are compatible with any of the US cars!!
Thanx in advance for any and all help!
Old 03-31-2009, 08:51 AM
droppedgmc
My Feedback: (18)

Default RE: HPI Pro-D Parts HELP!!

good luck at getting parts in the US for that car. they dont sell it here yet. best bet is on the internet and parts coming out of japan
Old 03-31-2009, 12:30 PM
Fudge

I got this site, shipping to the US is pretty cheap, and they have parts for it, for anyone else who has one out there:
http://shopping.rcmodel.hk/index.php?cPath=2_131
Old 04-02-2009, 11:51 PM
joystix

I bought that clone Pro-D from that ??? site and they are 95% compatible parts with the real PRo-D. My axle shaft broke on mine and I found that the Hot Bodies Cyclone shaft is the same. But I already asked HPI if they were ever going to sell the Pro-D here in the US and they came back saying "Probably not because of the price". But I could by parts from the internet site mentioned above. I already ordered several spare parts from that site. For those who also bought the Clone Pro-D. Its a great car but it seems they used soft/cheap metal parts like screws, dogbones and drive shafts. My drive shafts are wearing down fast. The good side is the CNC Aluminum and graphite parts make it well worth the price I paid....
Old 04-14-2009, 09:39 AM
joystix

UPDATE! That site that sells spare parts for the Pro-D is out of parts and iss waiting for the supplier. They dont know how long it'll take but too long for me. I cannot recommend the Pro-D or the clone version if you cannot get parts for it here in the US and only one site that sells spare parts.
Old 04-14-2009, 12:33 PM
Fudge

yes I know i sold my pro-d also!
Old 04-14-2009, 12:39 PM
joystix

Yah its a great car but if you cant get the parts why bother. If and when I do get the spare parts I might also throw it on EBAY.