Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Drifting
Reload this Page >

HPI Sprint 2 Locked Stock Rear Diff Problem

Community
Search
Notices
RC Drifting Discuss all aspects of rc drifting here!

HPI Sprint 2 Locked Stock Rear Diff Problem

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2010, 08:03 PM
DriftTatanka

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HPI Sprint 2 Locked Stock Rear Diff Problem

I locked my diff and put my Sprint 2 back together. Everything worked fine. Then I put on the shocks.

My suspension travel very limited because the heads of the CVD doggone pins hit the end of the drive cup ends when I tested my suspension. I was told by my friend to have the outdrives pulled out all the way on each side while the JB weld inside dries. Having the the outdrives was suppose to keep them from hardening crooked on the diff but that could have been avoided if i would have installed the diff instead of letting it sit by itself over night huh? The bearings would have kept it in place correct?

Another thing is the diff has about 1 or 2 mm of play in the bulkheads and the bearing comes out about 1 or 2mm.

I have a front one way and I am going to install it today. So I have one more diff. What do I need to do to do this right this time?
Old 03-08-2010, 07:19 AM
MaddMatt

Default RE: HPI Sprint 2 Locked Stock Rear Diff Problem

Try replacing the diff balls with traxxas slipper clutch pegs instead of gluing the diff together, that way your not doing anything that can't be undone.

Go to this post, Scroll down to about post number 5..

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_9526698/tm.htm
Old 06-04-2010, 05:17 PM
gokemidoro

DriftTatanka,

Phew! JB Weld? If you have to replace that diff, you could spend the extra bucks for a ball diff and lock it down, or get another stock diff and use silicone sealant instead of JB Weld. The silicone acts as a "buffer" for the gears, but doesn't let them spin. Also, if you want the diff action back, you can dig out the silicone. I've done that to mine, with no problems.

Yah, you should have remounted the diff while the JB was hardening. I suppose it's moot, now. Still, the play shouldn't be a concern. The Sprint 2 is an entry-level machine, and play in most entry-levels are common. You can install shims (or small washers, if you can find the proper size) to get rid of play. Make sure you do this evenly on both sides of the diff(s).
To keep the dogbones where they should be, install small springs (pen springs cut to size work well) into the drive cups and re-install. Do this on the diff side of the dogbones.

I've seen you on other threads, but can't remember if you have done the rear diff cover cut-out mod. It makes a HUGE difference! No more trashed rear belts and pulleys! Other than that, I really like my Sprint 2! I'll be going to a higher price drifter as soon as i feel comfortable with the Sprint 2.

Hope I've helped!

Anyone have any suggestions to which chassis? I can go as high as $400 for it. What I'm looking for is easy adjustability, like the Sprint 2. also, a chassis with a good aftermarket parts selection would be great!
Old 06-04-2010, 06:45 PM
KintoJin

Gokemidoro-san

I would choose the yokomo type c, it is a new chassis that they just released it offers simplicity and a whole new design feature from the previous drift package. I has the upgrade shocks which is very essential to tuning your car suspension. I know some people who recently bought it and they are in absolute awe of it, I person am thinking of doing a type c conversion on my drift package because of the major improvements they made. Here is the link:http://www.rc-race-and-drift-japan.c...oducts_id=2178

The person who is selling this item I know very well, he is very informative and has helped me in the past by providing me with certain items. If you order it through Japanese EMS, it should be at your door in 3 days if Im correct... I know the system is very efficient and quick when it comes to postal out processing. The requirements for this chassis would be a motor, esc, receiver, radio, battery, and servo. With this item it requires that you build it.. which I find beautiful because you learn about your car and how it works. The time you spend building it, is the time that you will become familiar with it. The second requirement is a body that you will need for it, if you have spare time browse through his selection of yokomo parts and look at all the items that are out for it. I know in the states it can be rather difficult to find parts for it but the parts a readily available for you online. This is just a simple suggestion, Im not implying that you buy the car. Look into all other chassises before you make your selection, and take every aspect of it into careful consideration.Ganbatte Kudasai!
Old 06-04-2010, 09:12 PM
kstmRYD

Yokomo Type C for sure - I LOVE this chassis! Have it now for about a month, boy does it handle well. Super tight steering, no play whatsoever, the clearances and tolerances in this chassis are phenomenal. I've drifted a Tamiya TB03D, HPI sprint 2 and Associated TC4.

If I had to suggest one for you it would be the Yokomo, second in the line up, the Tamiya TB03D. The only thing I didn't like about the tamiya was the loose steering, but even with sloppy steering it drifted beautifully. Third would be the HPI Sprint 2, I still drift this chassis, though I have a lot of modifications in it. I would not recommend the TC4 for drifting, as it really is not geared for drifting it's a touring chassis and there are not too many mods for it for drifting.

Yokomo makes tons of mods and parts and are always making improved parts for their chassis. I must admit that now I have become a die hard Yokomo fan.
Old 06-04-2010, 09:12 PM
gokemidoro

KintoJin-san,

I checked out the type c, and I have a couple of questions:

Do you think it will have a torque issue? The tub looks seriously robust, but I'm wary of in-line motor mounting (because my Associated 18R has probems). What do you think of perpendicular mounted motor designs? Since the type c has a drift package, it's VERY attractive! The torque issue won't prevent me from buying, because testimonials and actual users' recommendations speak louder.
I've got a ton of ESC/motor combos, receivers, servos, etc., so I'm hooked up, there. I'm going kit from now on. RTR's are O.K., but I find building a great diversion for evenings, and it's as you say, you get to KNOW the car, because you built it! I got the Sprint 2 ARR because the electronics had to be added, but that's not really building. I've built rock crawlers practically from scratch, so I know what you mean. It's time to go back to wrenching!

I am a BIG fan of carbon fiber, and the extra bling would be a nice touch. I'm not rich, but I do have some cash to burn on carbon. What do you think? I'm just bashing, but I like it's looks- oozes bling!

Yah, I do the majority of purchasing online, because my local shops don't really cater to drift. I can get HPI stuff, but other than that, if I want other designs from other manufacturers, it's online orders only. BTW, do you have anything to do with Raikou (no, not the 243rd Pokemon)? Just curious. I just bought some tire sets from there. I recall seeing your name, but could be mistaken.
Old 06-04-2010, 09:39 PM
kstmRYD

KintoJin is the lead man of the Raikou Drift Team and distributor of the Raikou Tire line, The guy has mad skills on the track. He spends countless hours honing his skills and tweaking his ride. What I admire the most about him is that he has ran the same Yokomo MR4TC SD since the beginning never changing his chassis. Unlike many of us who constantly change chassis looking for the perfect drifter, the perfect drift is mainly in the finger!

I use the DXPE Raikou Tire, it gives me great control as we drift tight layouts and tandem.
Old 06-04-2010, 10:19 PM
gokemidoro

kstmRYD,

Sooooooo.........I thought I saw his name at Raikou's website! Serious cool to talk with a couple of guys who know!

I checked out all the chassis you and KintoJin mentioned, and I take you guys at your word. I felt the TC4 wasn't the ideal. The TB03D looked like a champ, pricey, though. On my own, I found the Ofna JL-10, and It has a fiberglass chassis. Too much flex? It's also an entry-level, so am just curious, not considering to buy.

I guess the Yokomo it is. KintoJin says option parts are by online order, which is O.K., since I'm doing pretty much all my drift ordering there. What would you suggest as good option parts that help performance (I can look to bling parts later)? As you know by now, I've got all the electronics I will probably need for the rest of my life,except for batteries.

Do you guys run light systems? I've had really bad experiences with light systems in the past. bulbs don't seem to like me. It's odd, because I stay within voltage limits, and no cross-connections. I have an idea using servos to hook up a body w/ lowrider hydraulic action. At all four corners. Yah, it's been done before, but I just get a kick out of anything folk don't do around here, where I live. I figure, what better way to find a driving buddy, than interesting them with things no one else thinks about. Everybody around here is off-road. Booorrriiinng! Nobody thinks outside the box. Outside the box is where I live!

If it ain't sideways, it just isn't right.
Old 06-04-2010, 10:36 PM
KintoJin

Gokemidoro-san

I am actually one of the distributors like kstmRYD mentioned in his paragraph and I also help in their communications department. If you ever have any problems with the tyres or any technical problems by all means please let me know via my contact information. For the DXPE Tire I recommend putting them in boiling water to soften them up before mounting them onto your wheel. Wish I had something to do with with the Raikou Pokemon because then I would be rich!For the Yokomo Type C it offers very precise steering just as kstmRYD mentioned, personally Im looking into converting my Drift Package into a Type C. I don't see it having any torque issues and the weight distribution is fairly well considering the position of the motor systems. The symmetrical design of the steering geometry is a big design output for them, since it replaces those pesky C Hubs. Everything on the chassis is tight and secure no looseness of the suspension arms and various other parts. The people that I know who dori it and also that have given it reviews haven't said anything negative against it.

Don't misunderstand me because I just prefer one sole chassis, the reason being that I pick yokomo is because they always stay up to date with various dori modifications and parts! I have used many various chassises for dori and seemed to realize that yokomo has proven well for this task.

To add more to it they're various different means. They sell a carbon conversion kit for the whole car but that can be a little pricey, next would be aluminum.. they made almost everything on that car aluminum. From Team Suzuki Steering Knuckles to even aluminum outdrive rings and collar pins, the "bling" you can add on is endless. Here is the effect of carbon fiber, it provides a stiffer ride and can be snapped on a serious impact but the chances are very narrow. I figured I just mention this information beforehand to you. I feel personally that HPI hinders dori development skills of an individual but they do a very well job of promoting it. Reason I say this is because they haven't released any new dori projects or accessories for a very very long period of time, the Sprint 2 has been around for longer than I can imagine and the Pro-D was discontinued a long time back. They do well in marketing because they sell everything pre-built for you... which is quite genius because some beginners prefer the car built.. instead of them building it, that is what I meant by them hindering the individual. The prove essential though to the dori community by making it public and by producing a mass quantity of cars. In the states the Sprint 2 is a very popular beginner drift car because to be honest the chassis is all over the states and hobby shops carry them. Tamiya also has a strong presence in the states as a dori chassises but it takes a little bit for them to keep up with the popularity of the Sprint 2 and I commend HPI for helping promote the dori scene in the states. Im just making this statement this on observation and opinion, not on facts before anyone makes any judgments on my previous opinion. kstmRYD-sama also gives some good valid information also when it comes to mechanical systems of the cars since his former expertise was that of working on 1:1 scale cars.

If need any further information please feel comfortable enough to ask, since I am always willing to help whenever I can.

Old 06-04-2010, 11:06 PM
KintoJin

Gokemidoro-san

To answer your question about a light system. I have light systems wired almost to all my bodies, the best ones I have seen for the cost are the Yeah Racing Dark Drifter Light System, which is sold on rcmart. I also have the old yokomo light system but It has finally given out because I have had it for 3 years. The yeah racing system is simple, just plug it into your receiver and you are ready to go and the LEDs are very bright!If you ever have difficulty with anything please feel free to contact me and I can aid you in your search. If its ok I can probably compile a list of essential upgrade parts for your Yokomo, it may take some time because I need to compile it when I am available and have an extended period of free time. I to appreciate how building your own car relieves stress, anxiety, and it also very soothing while you do it. The best thing about it is that you are doing something mechanical with your hands!I also can provide you with various locations on were to buy parts for your yokomo. If you happen to have any family in Japan you can probably ask them to check local hobby shops nearby for them to see if they carry anything that you will needKeep up the good work yuujin and cheers on your future projects!
Old 06-05-2010, 12:58 AM
gokemidoro

KintoJin-san,

Thanks for the tip on installation! I purchased 1 order of DXPE's and 1 order of Dyuaro's for different surface conditions. I can get all the wheels I want in the popular styles, so I'll have wheels for probably the next 2 or 3 cars! I take it the dyuaro's use the "standard" method of installation- heat gun or hair dryer.
I kind of gave up on light systems. Yah, it constricts my bling factor, but I do have single strand lights I can play with. They're colored, so I guess that will have to suffice.

And no, don't worry about promoting one chassis, as you guys know better than me what works. I've only been doing drift for ten months. I've beenan inveterate tinkerer all my life, so the mechanics of drift cars appeal! Your observations on HPI are accurate. In the States, it's all about marketing. I've seen too many being sucked into trucks and cars they ultimately decide doesn't do like it was advertised, yet, they STILL buy more! I like building because I'm an Iraq war vet w/ PTSD. Tinkering DOES calm me down.

When I get ready to procure the Yokomo, can I contact you via Raikou? Let me know, because I'd surely appreciate getting a list of only those parts pertaining to performance first. I was an old 1:1 car guy way back when.....I was certified on cars until 1986. Built a street racer from a Mercury Capri in 77'.

Sadly, all my family moved to Hawaii around the turn of the 20th century, then the mainland in the 60's. Nobody left.......*sniff* : ) My mother helps with Japanese, because I can't speak it. Pitiful, I know. I know a little (you know how it goes, just enough to get me in trouble!), which is how I know what you are saying.

Now I got an E-mail from Hyperdrift. Decals! You and kstmRYD have been great! If you can, look up my order to WA. The order was placed on 2June, I believe, for the sets mentioned above.E-mail me via my address!

If it ain't sideways, it just isn't right.
Old 06-05-2010, 03:33 PM
KintoJin

Gokemidori-san

I was granted access into the customer log and came across a person with the same location as you.Your order status has already been completed for a period of 2 days so it should be en route to your location.The order description was the same as you mentioned, for the dyuaro tire it doesn't require heating since its a super hard compound abs foam core pipe. You place it on the wheel and you are ready... the DXPE can be boiled and then placed onto the wheel... from that process you can then place it in your freezer ( while the tyre is mounted on the wheel ). It helps with securing the fit, the physics is that you place it hot on the wheel and then proceed it to the freezer and it contracts onto the wheel. This will secure a tighter fit, and will make it more snug. The reason certain tyres come out is because of the friction heating them up on the floor.. when that happens it becomes more malleable and then slips off the wheel. You can contact me on my communications email on the website, since I give advice and technical answers via that address.. I will try to be as speedy as I can to answer your questions. I have a limited amount of free time today so I will start compiling the list and looking out for some places for you to buy the upgradeable parts, I know one person I trust in tokyo who has proven efficient for sending out items to the States.

Your mechanical knowledge is valued because it sure helps while proceeding onto building and rc car and understanding the fundamentals. From my observations on rc cars... I noticed they share the same exact characteristics of that of a real life car. This is the part that has fascinated me... because instead of spending an enormous amount of money on a 1:1 scale car.. you can spend 1:10 of that money on an rc car! For those that it is impractical for them to have there own performance car they can work on, the rc car fills that void perfectly! Its a very soothing hobby and the product of your labor proves valuable to you when you actually see the car you have built... move on its own!

HyperDrift is a very respectful group and have advanced the drift community from what I heard tremendously in Hawaii. They have become very popular and produce some beautiful videos.

The time and energy you need to put into your cars definitely will help ease some of the anxiety you may receive from PTSD. I have heard some cases of people having it and then when they find something that occupies their time the symptoms seems to lessen a little more.

Once the list is compiled I will send over the information pertaining to websites that carry products, costs, and part numbers if available. Some sites may have better deals then other's so it requires some searching to find a bargain. As I mentioned previously.. if you need any help please feel free to contact me via my email.. if its an emergency and it doesn't go through my email server you can send me the message here or post it.

Old 06-05-2010, 06:08 PM
gokemidoro

KintoJin-san,

Arigato Gozaimasu! Your help will (and has up to now) prove invaluable! I don't want to leave out kstmRyd, both of you have been great!

I find RC cars much more challenging than 1:1 cars! And it's as you say, much more affordable. I'm what the VA calls "atypical" in regard to PTSD. I had a bear of a time w/ disability (I can't work because of it), so RC definitely has it's place in my life.

BTW, the name of thatperson you found on that order is my mother's. If you got the E-mail address, you can contact me there, if you like (Privacy issues, you know, since this thread isn't the best place for this), you're welcome anytime!

No worries about the parts compilation, take your time. It'll be a couple of months before I purchase. In the meantime, I will be doing as much research on that chassis as I can, so I will be somewhat familiarized by the time I do order.

Tried today to get a buddy into drift.......He's kind of stuck in off-road like all the others. I'll keep trying. I asked at the other hobby shops close, no dice. So if there are any, they aren't saying. I'll keep trying. Drift is such a beautiful segment of RC, everybody's a hack. Still, I'll keep trying.........someone will show interest, maybe a gal? THAT would be cool. Are theregals who do it where you are? Seems it would be right up their alley, so to speak.

Hidari to Migi, Sukoshi Kamu! (hope I did that right!)
Old 06-05-2010, 07:04 PM
KintoJin

Gokemidoro-san

Anata no kangeiAlways willing to help. I understand what you mean on privacy issue.. which is the reason why I did not post up any information on your order except for the tyres.
Zannen desu about your condition and I hope better things to come to you in the future. The Gyaru in Japan have recently become very involved in 1:1 scale dori.. not so much rc dori.

ForYasashiitalk you can send me emails via my communications portal or just here in the forums via Private Messages. My email is always open for you if you feel like talking.

That problem happens a lot in the states.. its very difficult to get friends into dori.. usually the people they dori with, have already been doing it before they meet eachother. One point that turns people away from rc dori is the cost of buying a car, even though some people don't accept it sadly... there friends would prefer to spend money on other means instead of buying an rc car. Over the short time period that RC Dori has been out.. I have seen it grown a lot across the world, sadly the states had a pinnacle of time were it was very active and then the activity dropped. Now it seems that the hobby has once again began to grow in the states and is becoming more widespread.

Maybe one day your friend will show interest in the Rc Drift Scene. I like off-road, touring and other forums of on-road activity but I find them.. how you say.. repetitive, it feels like you do the same thing over and over again. I find it fun but I get very bored of it quick once I have had my fun, even though with a group of people it can be interesting but the only thing you can show off is speed for touring and jumps for off-road. I have no negative feedback on it but I state how I feel about it and just visualize that it is not for me.

With dori it is endless, the way you can have ni no yuujin dori at the same time is amazing. The flashy aspects of dori especially far exceed that of any other type of on-road vehicle, dori has a very underground feel to it. Since in certain locations in the world people don't have drift tracks.. they have to find some location were they can dori. Sometimes people don't see the elegance and beauty of dori, they only find speed entertaining. Dori is very challenging because it requires tremendous control and focus, especially coordination and throttle control. I do touring for long time and finally became bored with it... then I see drifting.. try it me self and I became addicted.

In time maybe your yuujin will come around.. just takes him one day to become bored with off-road

If gal become interested in drifting... she would be an excellent mate for you in life. I wish I could find gyaru like that! Maybe you have fortunate future and you meet a gyaru who like rc dori.. she become your life and tandem partner!

I wish best for you! If you need me feel free to contact me via the email or here. Im always
Shiawase nano conversation. Let me know how your progress goes and if anyone in your area becomes interested in dori. Maybe one day you will be the one who start a huge dori group in WA!All it takes is one or two determined people to make something come together!
Old 06-05-2010, 10:16 PM
gokemidoro

KintoJin,

Go ahead and access my (actually Okasan's) E-mail address to talk on my end! I have yours, so we can get technical !!!

I take care of my mother, since she's 84 (going to be 85 in 22 days!) and can't do some things....Being a good son.

Will keep in touch! Dori Ichiban!
Old 06-05-2010, 10:54 PM
KintoJin

Gokemidoro-san

I accessed my email and saved your email in my address book provided via Raikou Drift Tires. Sometimes the email server will experience some technical issues so emails may not go out or be received. If there is a delayed response time to your email please contact me via here.. since the message may not have made it through the server. Your mother has many years of life ahead of her, olderkenmei( wise ) Japanese people have a very long life expectancy. I know someone who has a grandmother in saitama who is 96 years old and has no medical conditions! The older generation has a very strong genetic make up.. opposed to the younger generation who are more prone to certain medical conditions.

You are a very respectable son by taking car of your mother and caring for her. Its take a very caring and dedicated person to keep his family first in his life. I send my deepest commendations for you doing this.

Look forward to future conversations.
Old 06-10-2010, 12:54 AM
gokemidoro

KintoJin-san,

Just got the tires two days ago, mounted them as you said (it was easy), but couldn't run them (rain). Went out today after the ground dried a bit. Waaay more control! The asphalt is medium-smooth, and they were so predictable (DXPE's)! Multiple switchbacks used to be skittish. Not anymore! Also, I had a problem w/ "wag" on long sweepers, where the front and back alternately try to overtake each other. That's gone, too. Of course, the latter was probably due more to my throttle control than anything else, but the tires helped me to moderate that to a much greater degree than those HPI tires I was running.

Question: I haven't installed the Dyuaros yet, as the DXPE's are my new favorite, but do you think the Dyuaros will make the car slower on the same surface? Just asking, because now that I have a much greater degree of control, I'd like to concentrate on grace. Baby-steps, you know?

Other than that, the rear diff has an outdrive that's going kaput. I think the plastic bearing recess is elongating, because it wobbles when I put power to the wheels on the right side. I ordered a ball diff for it. I'd like to keep the same set-up for the car, as that's what I'm used to. So I have another...........

Question: Since you can't totally lock a ball diff w/out damaging the race washers, can you just remove the balls and run the diff fully tightened down? I don't want to damage the diff if it doesn't work, but I'd still like it to work like a spool. What do you think?

I'd sing the praises of the DXPE's here in WA., but there's nobody to tell. That's O.K., just a matter of time! I'm so glad you and kstmRYD got me hooked up w/ the DXPE's! Mata Arigato!
Old 06-10-2010, 06:14 AM
kstmRYD

gokemidoro - Glad the DXPE tires are working for you, about the Dyuaros tire they will spin more, much less traction than the DXPE especially on asphalt - so throttle control must be precise. So yes less traction will slow it down a bit on the same surface. I am a DXPE user on most layouts, but on very small tight layouts I switch over to the ABS. If the surface is really rough I use the Dyuaro Tire, if it is relatively smooth I use the smooth profile ABS. But like I said on normal or larger layouts especially where speed has increased by other drivers, I use the DXPE as I can go faster and keep up with the others but not sacrifice control and drift angle.

See it all depends with whom you drift and what is the track layout. If I drift with my team partners we are concerned about control as we need to maintain tight formations as we tandem (or attempt to tandem). This type of drifting requires moderate speed and total control of the car as you need to duplicate the other cars moves.

So don't hesitate to switch tires according to layout, surface and speed requirements. Remember though that some days you just may not "feel the groove" and no matter what tires you put on you'll just have a lousy day - that happens to all of us. So just like the pros different conditions call for different driving techniques and tires. That is why we always try to practice different layouts everytime we go out, that will hone your skills and keep your throttle finger on check.

On your diff question, you can lock the ball diff without damaging it. Remove the tiny ball bearings and put a good quality thin vinyl double face on the race washers and fully tighten it down, now you should be good to go, no need to waste money on a locked spool. 3M makes a very thin tape, I believe the part no. is 3M 665, this is not the foam type tape. Scotch tape also makes one their part no. is MMM136

Much success!!! [8D]
Old 06-10-2010, 08:37 AM
leadfootdriver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm picking one of these up for sure!
Old 06-10-2010, 11:11 AM
gokemidoro

kstmRYD,

Thanks for turning me onto those tires! If not for your, and KintoJin's help and support, I'd still be muddling along w/ HPI's! Thanks also for the tip w/ the Dyuaros- I kind of thought that is how the Dyuaros would be like, but verification makes the whole excercise worth it! Both you guys are Ichiban (number one!)!

leadfootdriver,

Please do! these tires will do so much more for you than any other tires you can buy! They are so affordable too! 12 for the price of a domestic pair! Super value! Happy drifting!
Old 06-10-2010, 11:58 AM
leadfootdriver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was talking about the yoko chassis bu the tires look good too
Old 06-10-2010, 12:43 PM
gokemidoro

leadfootdriver,

Oops. My bad. Yah, the Yokomo is my next acquisition! After that, I can concentrate on my car bodies (I'm stiil learning, I'm lousy with paint).
Old 06-10-2010, 08:01 PM
KintoJin

Gokemidori-san

My apologizes for not responding quickly, I was currently away for a couple of days. I am happy to hear that the tyres are performing well for you, all the information kstmRYD gave is valid and very informative. Im happy to see that he was able to answer your question quickly and with very detail information. The style of how you dori is based on what tyre you use.. how you dori the dyuaros maybe different from how you dori the DXPE. In my opinion it all comes to the driver, preference, and trial and error. I hope everything works out for you and I am glad to hear that everything is flowing smoothly. Happy Dori and keep up the great work over in WA! You are making great progress, I send my best regards and wishes!

Old 06-10-2010, 11:12 PM
gokemidoro

KintoJin-san,

No worries about the delay, I figured you were busy!

Mata arigato for the tires and tips! Now I can concentrate on my steering (I found out today, those tires brought out the deficiency w/ my right hand!), because the tires are easy to modulate w/ the throttle, now!

I thank both you and kstmRYD for your support and wisdom! One day we should meet! I'd like that very much!