Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

Nitro-Rob's Carbon Fiber E-Firestorm Build

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2011, 12:07 PM
DarksideVR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Nitro-Rob's Carbon Fiber E-Firestorm Build

You KNOW I love it
Old 12-01-2011, 03:48 PM
nitro-rob

Default RE: Nitro-Rob's Carbon Fiber E-Firestorm Build

Thanks guys.  

I forgot to include photos of the underbody to give you an idea of how much wear there is.  The plastic undercoating keeps things perfectly protected.

Old 10-17-2013, 08:17 AM
nitro-rob

Default Update. Oct 17 2013

I updated this truck. Here are before and after pics. The clay tracks around here are racing stadium truck. As a road machine it hasn't seen enough use to go through 20% of a set of road rage tires (and two pairs of dirt works tires) so I thought I would try it out on the track where it should get more use.

I put a plastic chassis on it and an MIP ball differential with dish wheels and clay compound suburbs. Tekin Gen I ESC and 10.5 turn redline motor. It will likely get some action tonight. This is the opposite setup and concept to the original plan for this truck.