Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

New E-Maxx

Old 08-02-2003, 03:09 AM
injectedsmile16

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New E-Maxx

hey i dont know if this put my pic in if not go here http://www.cardomain.com/member_page...=250712&page=1
but i just bought that what do you think? heres what it has..

- Ford F350 Atomiks body 200mm.
- Stock prographix body 200mm.
- (2) Team Orion V-maxx super duty 2400 battery's.
- (2) Duratrax 1500mAh 6 cell battery's.
- DuraTrax servo guard.
- DuraTrax skid plate set front/middle/rear.
- Pro-line velocity 6 off set wheel.
- Trinity blue wheel nuts.
- Traxxas aluminum battery hold downs.
- Hardcore racing aluminum a-arms.
- Factory Team associated blue shock set.
- Powerline Aluminum steering bellcrank.
- Lunsford/Punisher Titanium Turnbuckles.
- Trinity 70wt shock oil.
- Wing tote 1/8 Xtreme carry hauler.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	98384_39626.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	58.9 KB
ID:	56154  
Old 08-02-2003, 03:48 AM
injectedsmile16

Default New E-Maxx

what does nobody like my truck? i think its pretty nice huh?
Old 08-02-2003, 05:33 AM
dioncuda

Default I LIKE IT

Hey, i think it looks great.So is it going to be a shelf queen or drive the $h!t out of it. Here is mine,not a shelf queen
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	98404_11656.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	34.8 KB
ID:	56155  
Old 08-02-2003, 05:46 AM
fastest1320

Default you now lookin pretty doesnt make you go fast

just because your car looks good doesnt meen it is good i could care less about looks its speed, and tuning that win the races and make you a better driver and rc hobbyist not looks.
dont feel bad i was the same way when i started out about 4 years ago.
thanx brett
Old 08-02-2003, 07:56 AM
usagi

Default New E-Maxx

Injected, hey i like your truck! Its looks great ! have you run it? I bet it really moves!
Old 08-02-2003, 07:00 PM
injectedsmile16

Default New E-Maxx

well i know the looks isnt all thats the reason im puttin brushless motors in it and no i havent run it yet i just bought it from the guy i should have it here thursday and speed is not all that matters if your in a race just cuz you drive faster doesnt mean youll win so before your start talking about how i dont know what im talking about you should think first and no its not gonna be a shelf queen at all lol im gonna run it like crazy as soon as i get it since i dont have the money for brushless right now i think im gonna put some trininy 19t monster maxx's in it if i get an extra 100 ill put a new speed control and stick the 17t's in it
Old 08-03-2003, 10:22 PM
AirJake74

Default New E-Maxx

guess injected doesnt think anyone reads r/c magazines!! that ****in picture of his is from the may issue of rccaraction....hes just a juvinile little ******* who sucks on my dogs nuts so ill let him drive my rustler......later peeps
Old 08-03-2003, 10:51 PM
injectedsmile16

Default New E-Maxx

do you wanna f***ing ask the guy i bought it from you must not be one of those people who reads magazine cuz its not the same thats a picture from the website of the guy who i bought it from so prove to me its from the magazine just cuz it has the same body and wheels oh wow your smart im sure theres over a 1000 people who the same body and wheels on their e-maxx so your the f***ing idiot and how you let me drive your rustler when youve never even drove one let alone own one you cock sucking *****
Old 08-04-2003, 02:38 AM
T3Guy

Default New E-Maxx

do you wanna f***ing ask the guy i bought it from you must not be one of those people who reads magazine cuz its not the same thats a picture from the website of the guy who i bought it from so prove to me its from the magazine just cuz it has the same body and wheels oh wow your smart im sure theres over a 1000 people who the same body and wheels on their e-maxx so your the f***ing idiot and how you let me drive your rustler when youve never even drove one let alone own one you cock sucking *****

you tell him how it is injected!!!

Airjake Im suprised that you know what a rustler is, you sound like some little punk that heres stuff from his "friends". You have probably never even drove a real R/C and no Nikko and Radioshack does not count. So drop the stick and grab a pistol.(radios)
Old 08-04-2003, 02:50 AM
fastest1320

Default dude you got scammed

and if you would have read my ****ing post you would of seen how i said tuning matters you little lying dog nut sucking ****er.
Old 08-04-2003, 02:56 AM
Me+RC=$$$
My Feedback: (1)

Default New E-Maxx

drop the stick and grab a pistol
I like that saying, got a nice ring to it
I think all the fighting is usagi's fault! He's the one that comes across as the innocent chinese guy, but really he is a fight starter :boxing:

No, I'm just kidding, me and Usagi are cool. No hard feelings, just gotta enlighten this thread a little, jeez, everyone is so hard on everyone else.
Old 08-04-2003, 03:09 AM
T3Guy

Default New E-Maxx

Thanks, ME+RC=$$$ we do need to be a little less aggressive towards each other but people come on here and say all this stuff about others cars and trucks and stuff, but the fights wouldnt be started if they didnt say how theres is better then anothers vehicle. I cant say anything because my T3 aint really the best truck, but its fun and its cool to here others say WOW that thing can really move when it is only going about 20mph.
Old 08-04-2003, 03:14 AM
Me+RC=$$$

Default New E-Maxx

Yea, as long as YOU enjoy it, thats all that matters, and yea, the little remarks from bystanders is pretty sweet too. Speaking of gallery I need to clean mine out, here we go...
Old 08-05-2003, 03:38 AM
Prelude

Default New E-Maxx

Fastest u are stupid everyone has different reason for doing what they do to there car/truck and your 2 cents doesn't stand for ****. if u want to make your car look good and travel slow thats up to U, i personally like to balance looks and speed. but if u are in it for just the speed i think u have choosen the wrong hobby. cause soon or later u will the wall where your car will not go any faster then what are u going to do? get another hobby ?
Old 08-05-2003, 02:34 PM
T3Guy

Default New E-Maxx

Hey prelude you are right, if he is in it for speed he should have tried drag racing. But injected the truck looks sweet and you will need to upgrade the drivetrain, if you are going to put dual brushless system in it. And I'm pretty sure everyone here would like to see a video when you do get one in there.
Old 08-05-2003, 02:41 PM
usagi

Default New E-Maxx

Hey guys cool down...........We are here to help each other right? Let relax and put our heads on straight. We all have love rc right? So lets not fight. :sunsmiley
Old 08-07-2003, 05:08 AM
dioncuda

Default New E-Maxx

Hey,have you got your e-maxx yet?Let us know how it is.
Old 08-08-2003, 08:23 PM
volsstd

Default New E-Maxx

Originally posted by usagi
Hey guys cool down...........We are here to help each other right? Let relax and put our heads on straight. We all have love rc right? So lets not fight. :sunsmiley
you're right.

BUT

Fastesblabla: He didn't attack you in any form. If you don't like his car then shut up and hit the backspace so you can choose an other thread to read.
Old 08-09-2003, 04:28 AM
Lectric Basher

Default New E-Maxx

If you're looking for cheap boost in speed don't forget you can add a seventh cell to each pack. There is a noticeable difference when running on 14 cells versus 12.
Old 08-09-2003, 03:59 PM
usagi

Default New E-Maxx

Originally posted by volsstd
you're right.

BUT

Fastesblabla: He didn't attack you in any form. If you don't like his car then shut up and hit the backspace so you can choose an other thread to read.

THE END
Old 08-10-2003, 05:01 AM
fastest1320

Default New E-Maxx

This post has been deleted, and the user has been warned.
Old 08-10-2003, 05:55 AM
injectedsmile16

Default New E-Maxx

yeah im pissed i think i got screwed i hope not though i sent the guy the money order last saturday and he got it monday and said he sent the e-maxx 2-3 day at around 1pm his time(PA) about 9am my time(NV) but its saturday and i still havent got it i think i got screwed i hope its just the usps is slow or something but he supposedly sent it 2-3 and its been 5 already so i dont know im kinda worried im not trying to accuse him of anything and im not a genius but i know that 5 days is not 2-3 so now i have to wait until monday and if its not here then its goes to 6 so im a lil worried but more pissed...
Old 08-10-2003, 03:08 PM
usagi

Default New E-Maxx

God what is it with people. This is to be a PLACE TO HELP. NOT FLAME PEOPLE. If you really need to use foul talk then people using don`t belong here!
JUST MY 2 :tired: YEN!
Old 08-10-2003, 03:10 PM
usagi

Default New E-Maxx

Originally posted by fastest1320
quote deleted for content
please this is not nice to say. There are people from around the world here. please be nice to all of us reading info here.
Old 08-10-2003, 06:18 PM
Me+RC=$$$

Default New E-Maxx

You said it Usagi! Too much fighting!

Anyways, it will take anywhere from 6-8 days to get to your house and they don't deliver on the weekends

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.