Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

New to RC trucks

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2010, 11:12 AM
RCmikel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to RC trucks

I got a Traxxas Slash Ultimate 4x4 for Christmas,

Need advice on general maintaince and set-up?

Need help adjusting front end alignment, it pulls slightly to the right running straight?

Looking forward to getting into RC trucks

Mike
Old 12-25-2010, 11:26 AM
SyCo_VeNoM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: New to RC trucks

to straighten it out on the controller there should be some knobs on the side with the steering wheel.
One will be labeled ST trim (or something like that, its been awhile since I looked at a traxxas controller) turn it till it straightens out. It sometimes takes a teeny bit of playing with it to get the steering straight on RC's
Old 12-25-2010, 11:28 AM
emaXXman123
My Feedback: (1)

Don't have aa slash of my own but the pulling to the rightnis because on your remote it should say steering trim. That's the knob to adjust whether it goes straight or pulls left or right. But on my xl-5 resyler I did no maintenance at all and it runs great ( that was like 3 or 4 years ago) I don't know about the new slashes
Old 12-25-2010, 03:33 PM
yotaman1991

hop-up number1 should be a new motor mount with larger bearing like the one from kingheadz.
Old 12-26-2010, 10:01 AM
thehuntingterminator

Cool and Welcome to the forums. Adjust the trim while driving in a straight line about 10mph in an open area. This should fix your problem and if it doesn't, then call Traxxas. Hope you have fun with that Slash!