Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc
View Poll Results: A poll
Traxxas forum Mods are fair and balanced and do not abuse their power.
13.21%
Traxxas Mods ban you for having any opinion differing from theirs.
45.28%
Never joined, but heard the mods are the best thing since sliced bread
0%
Never joined but heard many gripes about the actions of the Mods there
41.51%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Opinion Or Experiance Over At The Traxxas Forums

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2011, 05:12 AM
redfisher1974

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Opinion Or Experiance Over At The Traxxas Forums

ORIGINAL: ThunderbirdJunkie

ThunderbirdJunkie will say that everything the Traxxas forum mods do is 100% within their rights, and while he may not agree with their methods, it is entirely their right to do so.

We are extremely fortunate to have a forum like RCU; We have fanboys of every stripe; Associated, Losi, Tamiya, Kyosho, etc...along with some of us who are impartial. For us to judge how Traxxas runs their PRIVATE PROPERTY is unfair, and in a way infringes on the first amendment. It is THEIR PROPERTY. It is their playground, and if you don't like their rules, find another one.

That being said, ThunderbirdJunkie disagrees with a large extent of what happens there, but again; a lot of people may disagree with ThunderbirdJunkie having guns in his house with a motorcycle in his living room...

NUTS TO THAT.

The day ThunderbirdJunkie disagrees with how a company runs their property is the day that Hannibal Lector feeds ThunderbirdJunkie his own brain.
Your parents let you keep the bike in the living room....Sweet...
Old 02-11-2011, 05:12 AM
ozzie-crawl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hopefully some one not band from the traxxas forums mite link this thread over there
Old 02-11-2011, 05:17 AM
ozzie-crawl

ORIGINAL: redfisher1974

ORIGINAL: ThunderbirdJunkie

ThunderbirdJunkie will say that everything the Traxxas forum mods do is 100% within their rights, and while he may not agree with their methods, it is entirely their right to do so.

We are extremely fortunate to have a forum like RCU; We have fanboys of every stripe; Associated, Losi, Tamiya, Kyosho, etc...along with some of us who are impartial. For us to judge how Traxxas runs their PRIVATE PROPERTY is unfair, and in a way infringes on the first amendment. It is THEIR PROPERTY. It is their playground, and if you don't like their rules, find another one.

That being said, ThunderbirdJunkie disagrees with a large extent of what happens there, but again; a lot of people may disagree with ThunderbirdJunkie having guns in his house with a motorcycle in his living room...

NUTS TO THAT.

The day ThunderbirdJunkie disagrees with how a company runs their property is the day that Hannibal Lector feeds ThunderbirdJunkie his own brain.
Your parents let you keep the bike in the living room....Sweet...
slight exaggeration,he means water pistols and a remote control motor bike
Old 02-11-2011, 05:30 AM
TIGER76

Never signed up over there but checked thro daily and it seemed if you have an opinion they didnt like..well you know the rest used to get some good info over there tho tbh
Old 02-11-2011, 11:28 AM
Paradiddle
My Feedback: (3)

Here is how life works for anything outside your job and marriage. If you don't like something, don't do it. So - if you don't like the Traxxas forum or their rules don't read or post on it.
Old 02-11-2011, 11:49 AM
Lilredmachine

Hmmm. I agree that essentially they can do what they want, however banning members because they inject a bit of realism into the continuous 'My Slash does 100 mph on 5s lipo stock LOL !!!!!!1111!!1' threads you get over there seems a bit short sighted. Generally, having a forum full of misinformation isn't going to be helpful or beneficial, but I guess it's easier to ban the realists and allow the idiots to breed like rabbits. That way you can sell more boxes with 'ZOMG 60mph +' written on them.
Old 02-12-2011, 08:39 AM
ElectricGuy007

That's alot of votes....but 16+ others have said the mods will ban you there for basically no reason at all.[&o]
Posting a big picture on thier site is the most dumbest thing to get a "warning" for. But Nudity or Cursing is
understandable. RCtech gives you an infraction for cursing...and actually it's not worth it, if someone makes
you mad there just add them to your ignore list, and you dont have to see thier posts ever again.
ThunderbirdJunkie I have decided to add Driver86 to my ignore list, that guy is a total fruitcake!
He kept sending me nasty pm's after our first confrontation, but I did ignore them and didnt respond.
That's the best way to eliminate internet fighting altogether.
Old 02-12-2011, 10:41 AM
ThunderbirdJunkie
My Feedback: (3)

Ha, WTH? Why would you send somebody angry PMs over stuff like that.

The best thing is "I laugh at the people that pay Tekin prices".

Oh inter-forum drama[&:]
Old 02-12-2011, 11:12 AM
rc awesome

I gave up on there fourm along time ago. Bascially all you can say is "wow i love my revo", or "my slash is the greatest rc ever made. After little more than 30 posts i was done with that fourm. It's like a dictatorship
Old 02-12-2011, 12:45 PM
TherealDadx2mj

ORIGINAL: sloppyG

ORIGINAL: deviltrigger529

*waiting for dadx2mj to chime in*
it's not the same guy.. think about it

all of a sudden out of nowhere a guy comes over and posts up a storm, all trolling and absurd posts

it's just a kid who got banned and was mad, and coming over here and posting as a fake moderator from over there was his amazing revenge plan....

that's why there were so many posts in rapid fire fashion then he stopped, he either got banned here too or got bored of trying to impersonate that moderator over there

SloppyGis correct. Whoever is using the name "Dadx2mj"here is nothing more than in imuture troll and imposter. Iam glad to see that someone was wise to this and openly said so.

Old 02-12-2011, 02:05 PM
rc awesome

ORIGINAL: TherealDadx2mj

ORIGINAL: sloppyG

ORIGINAL: deviltrigger529

*waiting for dadx2mj to chime in*
it's not the same guy.. think about it

all of a sudden out of nowhere a guy comes over and posts up a storm, all trolling and absurd posts

it's just a kid who got banned and was mad, and coming over here and posting as a fake moderator from over there was his amazing revenge plan....

that's why there were so many posts in rapid fire fashion then he stopped, he either got banned here too or got bored of trying to impersonate that moderator over there

SloppyGis correct. Whoever is using the name "Dadx2mj"here is nothing more than in imuture troll and imposter. Iam glad to see that someone was wise to this and openly said so
Wait what?
Old 02-12-2011, 02:35 PM
rc awesome

ORIGINAL: ozzie-crawl

hopefully some one not band from the traxxas forums mite link this thread over there
Looks like someone did already
http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread...68#post4703668
Lol there not going to be on there any longer!
Old 02-12-2011, 02:36 PM
Pede_VXL

Wow, thanks a lot everyone so far for your feedback. The Traxxas Moderators are even WORST than I had imagined!!

Whats wrong with you Traxxas? The Mods are CLEARLY abusing their powers and why Traxxas keeps them priveleged to do so is unbeleivable. AND, Traxxas requires you to have a paid internet account email to register there, so when one of these MORON Mods goes on a power-trip, and abuses their priveleges, that person who was wronged cannot register again.

Dear TRAXXAS,

ASACUSTOMEROFMULTIPLETRUCKSOFYOURS, ICANNOTREGISTERNOWBECAUSEOFAMODONAPOWER-TRIP WHOABUSESHISPOWERS. Do you see anything WRONGWITHTHIS??

What a shame, maybe its time for me to go with Team Associated, or HPI now.
Old 02-12-2011, 02:49 PM
ReaperGN

There are ways to complain about a product without doing anything a mod can bother you about. And as long as your reasonable they don't bother you. They are a bit aggressive and delete some things that are borderline but not to often do they just ban someone without previous problems. If you have a problem with a mod contact one of the traxxas employees or older mods. They may be able to help you but if your in the wrong your out of luck. I am probably on some lists but as long as I do my best to follow the rules and argue only the topic and not the poster they have no reason to bother me.
Old 02-12-2011, 03:34 PM
TheReaIDadx2mj
Banned

Looks like a conspiracy here by a bunch of people who probably converted from a Traxxas rc to something else and are bitter. Well enough I say, as we at the Traxxas forums dont need you all anyways, good riddance. You wont find better mods anywhere than those at the Traxxas forums, thats for sure.
Old 02-12-2011, 03:44 PM
ElectricGuy007

He's back, the Traxxas ignoranmous!!!
Sorry I couldnt hold it in any longer...[sm=47_47.gif]
Old 02-12-2011, 03:50 PM
TherealDadx2mj

LOL yet another impostor. It is flattering so many people want to be me.
Old 02-12-2011, 04:45 PM
rc awesome

Why do so many people want to be therealdadx2mj? What am i missing?
Old 02-12-2011, 04:57 PM
ozzie-crawl

i think there is some confusion,there was a party at a rc convention and a women got very drunk,slept with ten reps from diffrent rc manufacturers got pregnant had 2 kids.
now no one knows who the father is,so we have multiple guys all saying there the DAD or the REAL DAD.
but all ten work for different rc manufacturers and constantly are fighting over who is the real dad.
well thats what i have gathered from all this
Old 02-12-2011, 05:00 PM
Dadx2mj
Banned

Its because they are trying very hard to impersonate me, but cant take my name as I already had it assigned before they could take it. There are people who say I am abusing my powers at the Traxxas forums and now they are coming here adding "theReal" to my name to impersonate me. Whatever.
Old 02-12-2011, 05:06 PM
ozzie-crawl

can the real Dadx2mj please stand up
Old 02-12-2011, 05:17 PM
Dadx2mj
Banned

Well, that would be ME of course. Everyone else is adding "Thereal" to their names because they are NOT me and I happened to have this name assigned to me before they can try and impersonate me. They are mad because I banned them from the Trx forums so they are adding prefixes to my name.

Dadx2mj

Old 02-12-2011, 05:26 PM
ozzie-crawl

so is it traxxas policy to ban talk of other manufacturers,or ban people for having an opposing opinion to the mods.
the whole idea of forums is to help people,exchange ideas.
Old 02-12-2011, 05:33 PM
ElectricGuy007

ORIGINAL: Dadx2mj

Its because they are trying very hard to impersonate me, but cant take my name as I already had it assigned before they could take it. There are people who say I am abusing my powers at the Traxxas forums and now they are coming here adding ''theReal'' to my name to impersonate me. Whatever.
I find this thread amusing, where's my popcorn? [sm=omg_smile.gif]
Old 02-12-2011, 05:35 PM
Krazy Chicken

why is the reason for any of you to come here? this isn't the traxxas forum, and we dont need you guys comming here to recomend and premote traxxas products.
ORIGINAL: Dadx2mj

Well, that would be ME of course. Everyone else is adding "Thereal" to their names because they are NOT me and I happened to have this name assigned to me before they can try and impersonate me. They are mad because I banned them from the Trx forums so they are adding prefixes to my name.

Dadx2mj

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.