Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

View Poll Results: A poll

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Traxxas forum Mods are fair and balanced and do not abuse their power.

7 13.21%
  • Traxxas Mods ban you for having any opinion differing from theirs.

24 45.28%
  • Never joined, but heard the mods are the best thing since sliced bread

0 0%
  • Never joined but heard many gripes about the actions of the Mods there

22 41.51%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Opinion Or Experiance Over At The Traxxas Forums

ORIGINAL: ozzie-crawl

so is it traxxas policy to ban talk of other manufacturers,or ban people for having an opposing opinion to the mods.
    the whole idea of forums is to help people,exchange ideas.
    Just baseless allegations. We are of the utmost profesionalism at the Trx forums despite what all these folks are claiming. It is just baseless crap opinions and we dont need them over there anyways.

Dadx2mj

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

...Grabs some popcorn and sits back....
    HPI Baja 5B, T-MAXX3.3, STAMPEDEVXL ,TT-01R

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: Dadx2mj

so is it traxxas policy to ban talk of other manufacturers,or ban people for having an opposing opinion to the mods.
    Just baseless allegations. We are of the utmost profesionalism at the Trx forums despite what all these folks are claiming. It is just baseless crap opinions and we dont need them over there anyways.

Dadx2mj

WOW you are a lieing ****er. the traxxas mods are a bunch of power trippin D bags. Ok so mabey not every one of them is but there are a few that are.
    There all puckered so tight over there i bet they can start a fire if theput a stick between there ass cheeks.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: ThunderbirdJunkie

ThunderbirdJunkie will say that everything the Traxxas forum mods do is 100% within their rights, and while he may not agree with their methods, it is entirely their right to do so.

We are extremely fortunate to have a forum like RCU; We have fanboys of every stripe; Associated, Losi, Tamiya, Kyosho, etc...along with some of us who are impartial. For us to judge how Traxxas runs their PRIVATE PROPERTY is unfair, and in a way infringes on the first amendment. It is THEIR PROPERTY. It is their playground, and if you don't like their rules, find another one.

That being said, ThunderbirdJunkie disagrees with a large extent of what happens there, but again; a lot of people may disagree with ThunderbirdJunkie having guns in his house with a motorcycle in his living room...

NUTS TO THAT.

The day ThunderbirdJunkie disagrees with how a company runs their property is the day that Hannibal Lector feeds ThunderbirdJunkie his own brain.

All I can say to you ThunderbirdJunkie is WELL put!!!!!

fastvxl
    Run it like a Lighting Bolt

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: Shabbernigdo

Dadx2mj

WOW you are a lieing ****er. the traxxas mods are a bunch of power trippin D bags. Ok so mabey not every one of them is but there are a few that are.
    There all puckered so tight over there i bet they can start a fire if theput a stick between there ass cheeks.
    100% correct there Shabbernigdo, AINT THAT THE TRUTH!!!

They can have their mods over there at the Traxxas forums. The requirements for Mods over at Traxxas must be whoever is available who can be the most pathetic, arogant, egostical, tyrant they can find. Which basicly defines dadx2mj PERFECTLY who happens to be a mod on those forums over there.

^
    ^^^
    ^^^^^^
    ^^^^^^^^
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: Fastvxl

ThunderbirdJunkie will say that everything the Traxxas forum mods do is 100% within their rights, and while he may not agree with their methods, it is entirely their right to do so.

We are extremely fortunate to have a forum like RCU; We have fanboys of every stripe; Associated, Losi, Tamiya, Kyosho, etc...along with some of us who are impartial. For us to judge how Traxxas runs their PRIVATE PROPERTY is unfair, and in a way infringes on the first amendment. It is THEIR PROPERTY. It is their playground, and if you don't like their rules, find another one.

That being said, ThunderbirdJunkie disagrees with a large extent of what happens there, but again; a lot of people may disagree with ThunderbirdJunkie having guns in his house with a motorcycle in his living room...

NUTS TO THAT.

The day ThunderbirdJunkie disagrees with how a company runs their property is the day that Hannibal Lector feeds ThunderbirdJunkie his own brain.

fastvxl
    You havent been following very carefully as to the REAL reasons behind everyones VALID complaints with the traxxas mods, have you Fastvxl? SIGH!!

^
    ^^^
    ^^^^^^
    ^^^^^^^^
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I don't see why any of you are complaining about being banned now. The minute you found out you should have contacted a traxxas employee or one of the older mods and gotten things settled then. If it was just a mod on a power trip your account would probably be reactivated. If not then there is a reason you were banned.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: AdamW

ORIGINAL: Fastvxl

NUTS TO THAT.

fastvxl
    You havent been following very carefully as to the REAL reasons behind everyones VALID complaints with the traxxas mods, have you Fastvxl?Β* SIGH!! [img][/img][img][/img][img][/img]

Oh I have followed what has been said and I use to be on there forum and I quit for my on personel reason BUT I also have to agree with ThunderbirdJunkie in his statement!! Enough Said.
    Run it like a Lighting Bolt

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

If anyone wants to know who the real Dadx2mj is they should contact him with a PM at the Traxxas forum.  Frankly I hope the admin or mods ban anyone using this name here to stop the trolling.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

doubt anyone cares, we just want all you guys gone. no need to settle the dispute between all you here if their is more then one.
    ORIGINAL: TherealDadx2mj

If anyone wants to know who the real Dadx2mj is they should contact him with a PM at the Traxxas forum. Frankly I hope the admin or mods ban anyone using this name here to stop the trolling.
    It is your money spend it how you want, not how other want you to. If you want to see what RC\'\'s i have check My Models.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

can the real Dadx2mj please stand up
    Well, that would be ME of course.Β* Everyone else is adding ''Thereal'' to their names because they are NOT me and I happened to have this name assigned to me before they can try and impersonate me.Β* They are mad because I banned them from the Trx forums so they are adding prefixes to my name.

Dadx2mj

I don't know that you are the real "Dadx2mj". I have yet to see any two of the three "dads" on the forum at one time. In addition to this, I've noticed a typing pattern between you, "Dadx2mj" and "TherealDadx2mj". Both of you type with 2 spaces in between your sentences and until recently, "TheReaIDadx2mj" typed with 1 space, now he has conformed to the double space method. "Dadx2mj" on the traxxas forums seems to consistantly use 1 space in between his sentences. Now, the first two, "dads" mentioned also have "socal" as their location and the 3rd who is conforming to this double spacing, only says ",CA". This makes me think that "Dadx2mj" and "TherealDadx2mj" are both the same person and that "TheRealDadx2mj" is a third person seprate from the other two.

Just a very crazy theory

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

GOOD GRIEF!!!!!!!!...THE REAL DAD....DADX WHATEVER.......GETTTTT LOST WILL YA!!!!!IT WAS OBVIOUSLYCLEAR THIS PERSON WAS A MODERATOR AT THE TRAXXAS FORUMS. WELL.....TAKE YO ***** BACK OVER THERE AND MAKE SOME MORE PEOPLE MAD!!!!!RCU IS THE LAND OF THE R/C FREE........
    ORIGINAL: pede_187

Well, that would be ME of course. Everyone else is adding ''Thereal'' to their names because they are NOT me and I happened to have this name assigned to me before they can try and impersonate me. They are mad because I banned them from the Trx forums so they are adding prefixes to my name.

Dadx2mj

I don't know that you are the real "Dadx2mj". I have yet to see any two of the three "dads" on the forum at one time. In addition to this, I've noticed a typing pattern between you, "Dadx2mj" and "TherealDadx2mj". Both of you type with 2 spaces in between your sentences and until recently, "TheReaIDadx2mj" typed with 1 space, now he has conformed to the double space method. "Dadx2mj" on the traxxas forums seems to consistantly use 1 space in between his sentences. Now, the first two, "dads" mentioned also have "socal" as their location and the 3rd who is conforming to this double spacing, only says ",CA". This makes me think that "Dadx2mj" and "TherealDadx2mj" are both the same person and that "TheRealDadx2mj" is a third person seprate from the other two.

Just a very crazy theory

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I find it funny that anyone viewing this thread thinks the above posters have any affiliation with Traxxas. For one, a true member of the administration staff would avoid conflict in public forums of other websites in worry of giving their administered forum a bad name. Second, the above posters grammar usage does not match that of someone who is required to use a rather vast vocabulary.

With that said,

Traxxas DOES get carried away with their ban hammer usage. There is one moderator in particular who seems to get WAY to carried away with warning point and ban issuing. My ban was the result of me e-mailing Traxxas directly and complaining of the unnamed moderator.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

What if he does not leave?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I really can't believe you said that....have you read ALL OF THIS GUY'S POSTS? ACROSS A BUNCH OF THREADS? YOU KIDDING....RIGHT?????
    ORIGINAL: racemaxx24

I find it funny that anyone viewing this thread thinks the above posters have any affiliation with Traxxas. For one, a true member of the administration staff would avoid conflict in public forums of other websites in worry of giving their administered forum a bad name. Second, the above posters grammar usage does not match that of someone who is required to use a rather vast vocabulary.

With that said,

Traxxas DOES get carried away with their ban hammer usage. There is one moderator in particular who seems to get WAY to carried away with warning point and ban issuing. My ban was the result of me e-mailing Traxxas directly and complaining of the unnamed moderator.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: res3567

I really can't believe you said that....have you read ALL OF THIS GUY'S POSTS? ACROSS A BUNCH OF THREADS? YOU KIDDING....RIGHT?????
    ORIGINAL: racemaxx24

With that said,

I was pertaining to "TherealDadx2mj" and other similar usernames. Thanks for pointing out the obvious, though.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

GOOD GRIEF!!!!!!!!...THE REAL DAD....DADXΒ* WHATEVER.......GETTTTT LOST WILL YA!!!!!Β*IT WAS OBVIOUSLYΒ*CLEAR THIS PERSON WAS A MODERATOR AT THE TRAXXAS FORUMS. WELL.....TAKE YO ***** BACK OVER THERE AND MAKE SOME MORE PEOPLE MAD!!!!!Β*RCU IS THE LAND OF THE R/C FREE........Β*Β*

Well, that would be ME of course.Β* Everyone else is adding ''Thereal'' to their names because they are NOT me and I happened to have this name assigned to me before they can try and impersonate me.Β* They are mad because I banned them from the Trx forums so they are adding prefixes to my name.

Dadx2mj

I don't know that you are the real ''Dadx2mj''. I have yet to see any two of the three ''dads'' on the forum at one time. In addition to this, I've noticed a typing pattern between you, ''Dadx2mj'' and ''TherealDadx2mj''. Both of you type with 2 spaces in between your sentences and until recently, ''TheReaIDadx2mj'' typed with 1 space, now he has conformed to the double space method. ''Dadx2mj'' on the traxxas forums seems to consistantly use 1 space in between his sentences. Now, the first two, ''dads'' mentioned also have ''socal'' as their location and the 3rd who is conforming to this double spacing, only says '',CA''. This makes me think that ''Dadx2mj'' and ''TherealDadx2mj'' are both the same person and that ''TheRealDadx2mj'' is a third person seprate from the other two.

Just a very crazy theory
    Looks like Res has gotten fed up with it and couldnt take it anymore.[sm=bananahead.gif]
    Dad, "TheRealDad", and "DaddyDadofthe5thdimension", you guys have no business being here stirring the pot,
    when it cleary seems that NOBODY HERE likes you....lots of people in this thread knows you from a
    different forum.

Well guys Ive done all I can do for now.[&o]
    Losi DT/Losi XX-4/Tamiya TA05/SC10/Tamiya 501x \"WCE\"/Yokomo YR4 M2/F-150/Blackfoot Xtreme

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: ReaperGN

if the traxxas moderator wont leave we should all RUSTLER up some BANDITs together and STAMPEDE his ass on a rope up to the mountain SUMMIT then SLASH the rope
    once he gets T-he maxx speed, it will be the ULTIMITE BLAST getting rid of such a VILLIAN, mite start a REVOlution and be a rite BLAST
    then we all could be PLATINUM members

i realise that makes no sense
    gone back to the real forums were members dont suggest a newb to buy toy grade cars that are money pits.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

It is very obvious. Don't get me wrong....I respect Traxxas....we got emin our family. T-maxx, Revo, and a Rustler......love all of em. Over here onRCU....it aint just aboutTraxxas. Variety is what goes on round here....andreading about different manufacturers actually makes for a intriguing whealth of info when it comes to the broad aspects of this hobby.......

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I am willing to bet that none of you would do a thing in person. And for those that have not heard of them there are these cool things called video games. Maybe you should get one and release some stress. At this point your all just entertainment.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Lol!!!!! Ok.....I am going to ease down......it aint worth getting my blood pressure up.......Not trying to be a yelling a********e,

if the traxxas moderator wont leave we should all RUSTLER up some BANDITs together and STAMPEDE his ass on a rope up to the mountain SUMMIT then SLASH the rope
    once he gets T-he maxx speed, it will be the ULTIMITE BLAST getting rid of such a VILLIAN, mite start a REVOlution and be a rite BLAST

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I REALLY don't like being this way, but my tolerance for BS from people is high for children(peepsunder 10) AND ZERO for adults.......unless they are special needs.
    ORIGINAL: ElectricGuy007

GOOD GRIEF!!!!!!!!...THE REAL DAD....DADX WHATEVER.......GETTTTT LOST WILL YA!!!!!IT WAS OBVIOUSLYCLEAR THIS PERSON WAS A MODERATOR AT THE TRAXXAS FORUMS. WELL.....TAKE YO ***** BACK OVER THERE AND MAKE SOME MORE PEOPLE MAD!!!!!RCU IS THE LAND OF THE R/C FREE........

Well, that would be ME of course. Everyone else is adding ''Thereal'' to their names because they are NOT me and I happened to have this name assigned to me before they can try and impersonate me. They are mad because I banned them from the Trx forums so they are adding prefixes to my name.

Dadx2mj

I don't know that you are the real ''Dadx2mj''. I have yet to see any two of the three ''dads'' on the forum at one time. In addition to this, I've noticed a typing pattern between you, ''Dadx2mj'' and ''TherealDadx2mj''. Both of you type with 2 spaces in between your sentences and until recently, ''TheReaIDadx2mj'' typed with 1 space, now he has conformed to the double space method. ''Dadx2mj'' on the traxxas forums seems to consistantly use 1 space in between his sentences. Now, the first two, ''dads'' mentioned also have ''socal'' as their location and the 3rd who is conforming to this double spacing, only says '',CA''. This makes me think that ''Dadx2mj'' and ''TherealDadx2mj'' are both the same person and that ''TheRealDadx2mj'' is a third person seprate from the other two.

Just a very crazy theory
    Looks like Res has gotten fed up with it and couldnt take it anymore.[sm=bananahead.gif]
    Dad, "TheRealDad", and "DaddyDadofthe5thdimension", you guys have no business being here stirring the pot,
    when it cleary seems that NOBODY HERE likes you....lots of people in this thread knows you from a
    different forum.

Well guys Ive done all I can do for now.[&o]

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Cry everyone a river. If its was a verbal argent you might be able to win but with text your very limited on what you can do.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

oh man, this is so dam tasty i might just faint

apparently im, for lack of a better word, a dick.

awsomeness much!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ThunderbirdJunkie lol'd so hard he pooped a little.

Time to crank up some SLAYER and start up the REVOlution[&:]

Watchin' this thread like a HAWK, 'cuz one of two things is gonna happen;
    Either somebody's gonna infect the Traxxas forums with the RCU SPIRIT, or we're gonna see the SLEDGE(ban)HAMMER come down on the VILLAINs[&:]

(yeah, that was a stretch)
    \"Some people can mess up an anvil with a rubber hammer\" -46u
    If you don\'\'t allow yourself to fail, you\'\'ll never allow yourself to succeed-ThunderbirdJunkie

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast