Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more
Reload this Page >

Savage FLUX HP with TCS (The Crawler Store) XL Conversion...WOW

Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

Savage FLUX HP with TCS (The Crawler Store) XL Conversion...WOW

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2011, 06:13 PM
JUCD VPR

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Savage FLUX HP with TCS (The Crawler Store) XL Conversion...WOW

I bought the XL conversion for my Savage Flux HP from The Crawler Store. I got the burnt orange ones and i really like the way it all turned out. It was extremely easy to do and only took a little over an hour and I was taking my time cleaning up some parts along the way. Its just about as long as my CEN GST now and I like how thick the TVPs are, everything lined up perfectly. Very high quality product, i'm very happy with the conversion! I plan on running it this weekend.

Old 02-16-2011, 06:35 PM
ElectricGuy007

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Savage FLUX HP with TCS (The Crawler Store) XL Conversion...WOW

That is pretty awesome! Makes the savage flux about the size of a Cen Genesis. And that Genesis isnt small
by any means.
Old 02-18-2011, 05:01 AM
JUCD VPR

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

ORIGINAL: ElectricGuy007

That is pretty awesome! Makes the savage flux about the size of a Cen Genesis. And that Genesis isnt small
by any means.
Yah the CEN GST is HUGE! The Flux is pretty close to the same size as the GST after the conversion. The GST stands a little taller but overall if you swapped the CEN tires onto the FLux it would be pretty even. I bought the CEN GST because I love it's size and now that my Flux is so huge it's a blast to run! This has definately been my favorite modification for the stock Flux HP.
Old 09-07-2011, 08:01 PM
t9dragon
My Feedback: (11)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Are you running two batteries or just one on the Savage?