Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

Zip-Zaps

Old 08-09-2003, 01:05 AM
injectedsmile16

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Zip-Zaps

I have on of those little zip zap cars and it gets boring how slow they go even though i have the fastest motor and the best gears i just want to know if theres anything i can do to make it go faster i know it sounds stupid but im waiting for my e-maxx to get here and i just sold my other stampede so this is the only rc thing i have so help me out...later
Old 08-09-2003, 01:14 AM
Me+RC=$$$
My Feedback: (1)

Default Zip-Zaps

Me and my friend had one. I would hold up a 5 pound weight, he would drive under it and I would drop it. I eventually nailed the car. It's resting in peace at the dump now. It was a good game, doesn't exactly make you go faster but it keeps you entertained for a bit
Old 08-17-2003, 09:46 AM
AirJake74

Default zip zap in the *****

i know a way to make it go faster!!!.....stick it up youre ***** and take off running!!!!
Old 08-17-2003, 11:38 PM
sykdevil
My Feedback: (1)

Default Zip-Zaps

you can put in a second battery in the car, to make it a lot faster! you can even squeeze in a third battery!