Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

My old 14.4 volt stampede

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2011, 04:36 AM
cummins driver
My Feedback: (31)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My old 14.4 volt stampede

Hey guys. I bought this truck for cheap when i was getting back into electric a good while back. Paid $37 shipped for it as a roller off of ebay with a body. I already had the tires and wheels and radio gear. I ran it some brushed on 7.2v and got tired of it. So i had an E-Savage 14.4v ESC and 14.4v motors sitting around. I put the HPI GT550 14.4v motor in as well as the HPI E-Savage ESC and found out you could easily velcro two 6 cell NiMH's in the battery tray on the pede if you sat them upright. It had quite a bit of power like this and run times were about 40 minutes or so. I ran it for a while and then ended up selling it as a roller for $50. Now i wish i had kept it and fixed it up. We used to run on this hill all the time. It was a large dirt hill where they were building a church and it was a blast. Its all gone now though and havent found a place that fun to run since. The video is from my camera phone. I took it over a year ago, but just last night got my old phone out and put the vid on youtube. Just thought some of you might get a kick out of it[8D]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7Nf9B-IbHM[/youtube]
Old 11-03-2011, 04:52 AM
ElectricGuy007

Default RE: My old 14.4 volt stampede

Enjoyed the video even thou it was a year ago.
Old 11-03-2011, 08:52 PM
Brainanator
My Feedback: (1)

you going to put this on youtube or somethin'?
nah

lol! Looks like a good time.
Old 11-04-2011, 04:07 AM
cummins driver
My Feedback: (31)

I was waiting for somebody to pick up on that I guess over a year later im eating my words. lol And you cant tell im from kentucky either can you? Lol Its the only video i have of that truck so thought i would try to post it up