Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 39 of 82 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: The Evader Coalition ~ T.E.C. Part 2.

Well I built my ST Pro gearbox with B2 Diff, EXT metal idler, and B4 slipper mod, added some weight to the front, installed Jaco foams front/rear. Thinking about testing it out with 2s tomorrow if it warms up enough then maybe 3s for the end of the week. Graphite gets brittle in the cold from my experience and with the weather in the mid to upper 40's for highs I don't want any high speed wrecks.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: EXT2Rob

What now? You wanna build a rally course on a TABLE???* I don't get it.....
    didnt see this until now. yep, build the course on a that table in my room (yes, i have that much space) as a warmer alternative to running in the driveway during the winter (where i live, 6" of hard packed snow is considered a light dusting most years). that size allows for enough space to have fun without consuming my whole room (yes, my room is huge).
    HELP! IM STUCK ON AN ESCALATOR!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Well took the ST Pro out today on 2s, trans held up great but some other things didn't. The motor guard broke from lifting the front end to many times (didn't run the extra weight in the front with 2s) and from doing many multiple wheel stands (only went over once) I snapped a ball cup in the front end which I don't happen to have any spares that I can find right now. I would estimate it was running easily 40+ on 2s (calculated to go 54mph mathematically), I was gonna try to make a little video but guess that's not gonna happen.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Well, I'm now officially sick.[:'(] Gotta stomach ache, headache, and overall, not feeling nearly up to par. Guess I might not be at the thanksgiving table tomorrow. That's a MIGHT!
    If it works, take it apart and find out why.

Evader ST | TL-01 MT | Micro BL SCT | Radian | Alias | MCX2

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Well, strangely I'm feeling better. Infact, I feel great. I think it might just have been food poisoning or expired food. Thinking about it, the sliced ham I took from the fridge earlier at lunch to make my sandwich, was a few weeks old.That could be it....I bet that was it!I think I'm in the clear if I wake up tomorrow morning feeling great.
    ORIGINAL: DieHard1207

Well, I'm now officially sick.[:'(] Gotta stomach ache, headache, and overall, not feeling nearly up to par. Guess I might not be at the thanksgiving table tomorrow. That's a MIGHT!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: cumquat

What now? You wanna build a rally course on a TABLE??? I don't get it.....
    didnt see this until now. yep, build the course on a that table in my room (yes, i have that much space) as a warmer alternative to running in the driveway during the winter (where i live, 6" of hard packed snow is considered a light dusting most years). that size allows for enough space to have fun without consuming my whole room (yes, my room is huge).
    OKwe must have pictures........

Just a schmoe....

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

definetly!!

What now? You wanna build a rally course on a TABLE??? I don't get it.....
    OKwe must have pictures........

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

i havent done it, it was just a plan. i might do it eventually but not in the foreseeable future (3 reasons; 1, my room is cluttered and it'll take time to clear it out; 2, it'll cost more money than i could put towards it for at least 6 months; 3, i kinda lost interest in owning something that small but cold weather is here and will bring back the desire). i could post a sketchup drawing of the table and track layout if anyone is really interested.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

What'd everyone do Saturday?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Watching Formula 1 racing.  New F1 Circuit of the Americas in Austin, Tx.  Very cool track.  Got the last F1 race of the season DVR'ed.  Might watch that today.  Also watching Lucas Off-Road Racing Series.  great show.  I don't care much for TORQ. WAYYY too much "back story" BS stuff and not enough racing.  TORQ takes up a whole hour, and only shows you ONE race. LORS is an hour, but you get TWO races!

Got to try one of my new Gens Ace batts yesterday.....2s 40C.  I have been running 25-30C LiPos.  Going to 40C is a remarkable difference from 30C.  The new 40C feels like that first two minutes of a freshly charged battery, only it lasts a full 20 minutes!  Or maybe more....I lost another dog bone pin before I finished the charge.  40C REALLY made my little EZrun system come alive!  Wife says I have to wait for Xmas to play with the other one......  (Actually, she wanted to wrap them BOTH up, but I snarfed one before she got the wrapping paper out! )
    Just a schmoe....

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Watching Formula 1 racing.* New F1 Circuit of the Americas in Austin, Tx.* Very cool track.* Got the last F1 race of the season DVR'ed.* Might watch that today.* Also watching Lucas Off-Road Racing Series.* great show.* I don't care much for TORQ. WAYYY too much ''back story'' BS stuff and not enough racing.* TORQ takes up a whole hour, and only shows you ONE race. LORS is an hour, but you get TWO races!

Got to try one of my new Gens Ace batts yesterday.....2s 40C.* I have been running 25-30C LiPos.* Going to 40C is a remarkable difference from 30C.* The new 40C feels like that first two minutes of a freshly charged battery, only it lasts a full 20 minutes!* Or maybe more....I lost another dog bone pin before I finished the charge.* 40C REALLY made my little EZrun system come alive!* Wife says I have to wait for Xmas to play with the other one......* (Actually, she wanted to wrap them BOTH up, but I snarfed one before she got the wrapping paper out!*)
    tell her if you dont use both everyday they might blow up

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

BWAH HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!  
    Just a schmoe....

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

That's the kind of stuff I do!!!

Watching Formula 1 racing. New F1 Circuit of the Americas in Austin, Tx. Very cool track. Got the last F1 race of the season DVR'ed. Might watch that today. Also watching Lucas Off-Road Racing Series. great show. I don't care much for TORQ. WAYYY too much ''back story'' BS stuff and not enough racing. TORQ takes up a whole hour, and only shows you ONE race. LORS is an hour, but you get TWO races!

Got to try one of my new Gens Ace batts yesterday.....2s 40C. I have been running 25-30C LiPos. Going to 40C is a remarkable difference from 30C. The new 40C feels like that first two minutes of a freshly charged battery, only it lasts a full 20 minutes! Or maybe more....I lost another dog bone pin before I finished the charge. 40C REALLY made my little EZrun system come alive! Wife says I have to wait for Xmas to play with the other one...... (Actually, she wanted to wrap them BOTH up, but I snarfed one before she got the wrapping paper out!)
    tell her if you dont use both everyday they might blow up

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

just got towers cyber monday email... BL evaders are $200 plus a 5000mha 7 cell dtx pack... pretty good deal in my book pitty i don't have $200...

the lug
    Savage Flux 2350 Evader ST Pro EXT \'\'Detta ST E Choas, HPI E Firestrom Novus CP

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: rclugnut10

just got towers cyber monday email... BL evaders are $200 plus a 5000mha 7 cell dtx pack... pretty good deal in my book pitty i don't have $200...

the lug

Got that e-mail too. Thinking about it. Probably not but its not a no.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Man, that's a great deal. The ESC motor and combo go for about $130 and the battery is probably 40, so that means the rest of the car is only $30!!

the lug
    The worst race day is better than the best work day.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

but WHY are they including a NIMH pack instead of a LiPo?  That Castle-made ESC/motor is gonna suck the guts out of that battery and kill it.  Then again, maybe they've got a lot of NIMHs on their hands and they're trying to get rid of them?

$200 is a great deal for an entry-level 2wd basher, that, under LiPo power, can do 40mph outta the box.  All that's needed to keep it running are some stronger bevel gear pins in the diff. (And in the CV joints, if you have those)

Just a schmoe....

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Wonder if they upgraded the whimpy servo?

but WHY are they including a NIMH pack instead of a LiPo? That Castle-made ESC/motor is gonna suck the guts out of that battery and kill it. Then again, maybe they've got a lot of NIMHs on their hands and they're trying to get rid of them?

$200 is a great deal for an entry-level 2wd basher, that, under LiPo power, can do 40mph outta the box. All that's needed to keep it running are some stronger bevel gear pins in the diff. (And in the CV joints, if you have those)

The worst race day is better than the best work day.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

My evader st has the B2 diff mod, 3000mah lipo, stock brushed motor, and running 20/96 gearing. Since installing the lipo I have went thru 2 sets of diff guts. The truck starts out fine for a day or so(30-45mins) but then the right rear wheel will spin by hand while holding the left wheel. The bolt in the right diff output is as tight as it can get. Any suggestions?
    Trex450 Pro ~ EXI 450 ~ HBFP ~ CX3 ~ McpX ~ Hubsan X4 ~ RC Eye One ~
    Tamiya Tiger I ~ HL KV-1 ~ HL M26 Pershing ~
    \"Keep the shiny side UP\"

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Try replacing the spring. it may be shot...

edit: the diff spring that is, and make sure your thrust bearing is smooth, just assemble that half and pull on the screw while you turn it...
    Savage Flux 2350 Evader ST Pro EXT \'\'Detta ST E Choas, HPI E Firestrom Novus CP

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I say just rip it down, and reassemble it, with grease, look for anything unwanted, and reassemble it.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Sooooo,...what's everyone doing for the weekend? Grandma is having christmas on Saturday, and I will receive my Losi Micro Brushless SCT! I can't wait! I have a big cardboard track setup and it has three jumps, one wall ramp, and a couple of zig-zags....I just can't wait!!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

i have a fun and exciting weekend of studying and electric snowmobile stuff...

the lug

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

i'll finally have some money so i'll be buying some bullets and have some fun in the back yard. had to pay a speeding ticket so i couldnt shoot this month[&o]

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Electric Snowmobile stuff? Like RC snowmobile? Er what do ya mean?

i have a fun and exciting weekend of studying and electric snowmobile stuff...

the lug

Page 39 of 82 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast