RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

The Evader Coalition ~ T.E.C. Part 2.

Old 03-25-2019, 05:10 AM
RustyUs

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Repaired Lower Servo Saver Arm

Eventually I will put another layer on the top and sides of the arm. Stuff is rock hard. I can't remember ever using CA/baking soda filler on a longer piece, like the arm shown above, that needs to put leverage on something else.
Old 03-31-2019, 12:46 PM
RustyUs

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

I like to give some lovin, at least every once in a while, to my faithful partner in dirt. She deserves it. Well, the "official picture threads" have been long forgotten @ RCU. So, I'll just post a picture(s) here of some proper old school rubber, and wheels to go along with the old school Evader.

I am a huge lover of any non dish wheels. I was saving the JConcepts wheels for my one RC10T4, but the timing isn't just right yet. Man, I wish JConcepts would continue on with Rulux ST wheels, but produce them with 12mm hexes. Step Pins, courtesy of Panther Tires, glued up on the rear, and Pro-Line/Team Associated "The Edge" tires made it onto the front wheels.

Having a box load of wings left over from my RC10B4 being sold...I put the wings to use as a spoiler for the Evader ST Pro. A little bit of trimming and... voilà.
Old 05-18-2019, 03:01 AM
RustyUs

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

After about 17 runs, the CV joint's pin decided it had enough. I would have, more than likely, lost the bone if it were not for the chrome reflecting the sun into my eyes as it went flying.

Old 05-18-2019, 03:13 AM
RustyUs

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default CV Joint Pin

I now know why I have two tubes of 1.59mm tungsten carbide rod in my pit/parts box. I just couldn't remember what pin I was going to make out of the rod. Hopefully the stuff will last longer than what was used for the stock pin.