Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

castle creations warranty

does anyone else have a castle product in for warranty? i sent mine in almost 4 weeks ago and they cant even tell me if they have received it yet. the operatorsaid they were having computer problems and everyone was sick. i cant even talk to anyone exept the operator and she has no idea what is going on. this is crazy. i know they are having some kind of recall right now but still, this sucks.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: castle creations warranty

I got an email confirmation from them when they received my repair item. I didn't know about a recall. What product is it for?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

my mamba monster esc out of my rc8be. i bought another to get bywhen they told me it would be 4 weeks turn around but i would like to hurry up and get it back so i can ebay it and get my money back. i spent most of my tire budget to get it. i am rolling on slicks man!!lol

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: chase1

does anyone else have a castle product in for warranty? i sent mine in almost 4 weeks ago and they cant even tell me if they have received it yet. the operatorΒ*said they were having computer problems and everyone was sick. i cant even talk to anyone exept the operator and she has no idea what is going on. this is crazy. i know they are having some kind of recall right now but still, this sucks.Β*
    How did you send your item back to them?

Also remember that in the 4 weeks since you have sent it in there have been 2 holidays which could cause them to be backed up.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

i sent it usps priority mail with a letter containing my info anddescribing the problem and explainingthat tech service said to return it to them for replacement after i spoke with them about what it was doing and what i had already checked to eliminate other possibleissues.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: t9dragon

does anyone else have a castle product in for warranty? i sent mine in almost 4 weeks ago and they cant even tell me if they have received it yet. the operatorsaid they were having computer problems and everyone was sick. i cant even talk to anyone exept the operator and she has no idea what is going on. this is crazy. i know they are having some kind of recall right now but still, this sucks.
    How did you send your item back to them?

Also remember that in the 4 weeks since you have sent it in there have been 2 holidays which could cause them to be backed up.
    Yeah - be patient. We did, afterall. blow thru 2 holidays, so relax. I've never been disappointed with CC.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: dragnse7en

I got an email confirmation from them when they received my repair item. I didn't know about a recall. What product is it for?
    The recall is for the big system that goes in 1/5 scales.
    \"Some people can mess up an anvil with a rubber hammer\" -46u
    If you don\'\'t allow yourself to fail, you\'\'ll never allow yourself to succeed-ThunderbirdJunkie

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

it tookem 7weeks to get my MMM back 9weeks for a sidewinderSCT

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

its been almost six weeks now and still no email resonse after several attempts to contact castle. starting to get worried that i might be out 150 bucks.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

CALLthem they dont care and you'll get to the bottem of it .

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

its been almost six weeks now and still no email resonse after several attempts to contact castle. starting to get worried that i might be out 150 bucks.

Pick up the freakin phone, jeez. How hard is it?

We have phones that fax, get on the internet, IM, email, text, play video games, fax...has EVERYBODY forgotten how to actually put numbers in and press the "call" button?
    If you don\'\'t allow yourself to fail, you\'\'ll never allow yourself to succeed-ThunderbirdJunkie

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

thanks tbj and yes i thought of that, i also called twice. thanks for the rude and unhelpful advise

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Plenty more where that came from

Try calling again? Two whole times? Probably outside of business hours?

ThunderbirdJunkie has never had a problem with getting a hold of CC.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

TBJ is just full of helpful knowledge here . . . you should keep calling until you get a hold of someone.

Did you insure your package?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

counting the call from my first post thats three calls and two emails. yes thecallswere within business hours and the emails have had noresponse. they cant seem to locate my esc apparently.if you want to be a jerk then dont reply,i was just putting my situation out there to see if anyone else was having issues with castle warranty right now and if so, to seewhat they did to resolve it. thats what forums are for right,not to treat the peaple that come on like dumba##es just because you think you know more than everyone else, even if you do.

Kingston UK, but living in Athens, GREECE
    Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

counting the call from my first post thats three calls and two emails. yes theΒ*callsΒ*were within business hours and the emails have had noΒ*response. they cant seem to locate my esc apparently.Β*if you want to be a jerk then dont reply,Β*i was just putting my situation out there to see if anyone else was having issues with castle warranty right now and if so, to seeΒ*what they did to resolve it. thats what forums are for right,Β*not to treat the peaple that come on like dumba##es just because you think you know more than everyone else, even if you do.Β*Β*
    Chill out man. No need for that. TBJ's right, you haven't been very persistent. It's not like Castle are going anywhere or are in a position where it benefits them in any way to 'lose' your esc. So they're a bit busy (or lazy) at the moment, this is a hobby not a critical public service. I don't condone their lack of response to emails, that's a little on the shabby side, but if you want your issue resolved, you need to simply be more persistent (and less angry).
    Down with the crew known to pump up the bass...
    We rock the joint at a cool, steady pace.
    Foxy
    RCU Community Moderator

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

none of my posts (pre tbj) contained any anger or castle bashing, i run castle products in allmy cars and trucks.just thought he was a little rude in his reply. right or not he does not have to be a jerk about it.maybe thats his strange way of being helpful but i dont know him so i geuss i took it personal. noone, including you Foxyi'm sure,likes being talked to like they are stupid.i will continue tocall and emailuntil i resolve the issue. i did not insure it but i did get delivery confirmation so they cant say they did not receive it. i am sure they will replace it either way but their turn aound on warranty and customer communication needs some work. how is your new goldpan project going dragnse7en, any pics yet?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Here's a link to my build thread, over on Ultimate RC dot com - www.ultimaterc.com/forums/showthread.php

You don't need a user account to view that forum site

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

internet explorer wont open that website for some reason.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

counting the call from my first post thats three calls and two emails. yes theΒ*callsΒ*were within business hours and the emails have had noΒ*response. they cant seem to locate my esc apparently.Β*if you want to be a jerk then dont reply,Β*i was just putting my situation out there to see if anyone else was having issues with castle warranty right now and if so, to seeΒ*what they did to resolve it. thats what forums are for right,Β*not to treat the peaple that come on like dumba##es just because you think you know more than everyone else, even if you do.Β*Β*
    Nevermind.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I sent me sidewinder sct esc in back in early sept. After I got an email from castle saying it would be back in 15-20 days I had to email them and see what was going on.. they said recalls and re stocking issues. I waited a little while longer and had to em,ail the again. Same excuse. Now it's mid january and I just got an email with a tracking number the other day.

Yeah I would say that they could be a little better at customer service....... But it looks like they are finally coming through.
    I\'\'m not really a kid.... I just act like one
    VROOM VROOM!!!!!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

i finally got someone on the phone that new what the deal is today. they lost the package that i sent it in wich had my address on it. i sent them all of my info in thepackageexept the address wich i figured they would get of the package. isent allthe infoagain with addressinthe first email but i geuss theydont check email alot.none of this really matters though becauseapparently the esc's are on a slower than normal boat from china. they said they would have some in three to four weeks. theydid say thatthey are replacing it no charge butim glad i purchased another to get me by.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Sidewinders are actually made in Mexico, so it's a slow truck.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

OH Man i just sent my sidewinder in too i hope this doesn't happen to me hahaha

MOST LIKELY WILL THOU

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Mexico, China, same difference.

Smelly, sweaty and epic nasty under - child labor kids that make 3Racing parts!!!!!!

YEAHH - WICKED EPIC - I WANT HIGH QUALITY PARTS FROM MEXICO AND CHINA COMBINED!!!!!

NOT

heh

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast