Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

HPI Vorza Flux HP RTR

Old 01-12-2012, 09:38 PM
snowx7

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HPI Vorza Flux HP RTR

I plan to buy HPI Vorza Flux HP Brushless RTR 1/8 Scale Buggy w/2.4GHz Radio this spring 2012. link http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXBNKU&P=6

I prefer bashing and play around plus high quality material for last longer. I don't intend to racing anything at all. What recommend battery pack ? prefer 4s and plenty battery for long runtime. Ido haveThunder AC6 dual power charger.

Anyone suggest or recommend like:

-Two Deans Female plugs (brand or anything)
- set or spareof tire (brand or anything) on road and off road
-spare pinion or set pinion (brand or anything)
- type of battery pack
- anything spare parts for most often need to replace.

I am new to 1/8 buggyand been play small and medium RC awhile. I would appreciate if anyone share some idea or recommend link. Also, I am open to suggest about different brand buggy.
Old 01-13-2012, 06:36 AM
dragnse7en
Banned

Default RE: HPI Vorza Flux HP RTR

I like WS deans plugs. I used to use duratrax power pole connectors before, but the deans do not break like the other ones do.
Old 01-13-2012, 07:20 AM
SillyWillie-Buh!
My Feedback: (2)

These should come with deans connectors, which will be spot on. As for battery, make sure they are duplicates as you will need two. Correct me if I am wrong, the Vorza can handle up to 6s, two 3s LiPo packs.
Old 01-13-2012, 12:56 PM
t9dragon
My Feedback: (11)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

All of the brushless HPI vehicles come with deans plugs. Just make sure whatever lipos you use that they have a "C" rating of 30 or higher.