Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

having problems with MIP diff for the hpi blitz pro

this is the second time that im having problem with my diff for the blitz. I ran the truck once, and now the diff is really really gritty/sandy. I have replaced the original diff that came with the kit thinking it was defective so I bought a new one from hobby store and its still doing the same thing.. I barely ran this.. Mostly, I ran this on my front street.. I followed the assembly to the teeth as in the instructions that came with the diff.. Any ideas??? mostly, it seems like the balls are getting flattened.. But, after one run??? Thanks..

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: having problems with MIP diff for the hpi blitz pro

ORIGINAL: playerpete

this is the second time that im having problem with my diff for the blitz. I ran the truck once, and now the diff is really really gritty/sandy. I have replaced the original diff that came with the kit thinking it was defective so I bought a new one from hobby store and its still doing the same thing.. I barely ran this.. Mostly, I ran this on my front street.. I followed the assembly to the teeth as in the instructions that came with the diff.. Any ideas??? mostly, it seems like the balls are getting flattened.. But, after one run??? Thanks..
    sounds like to me you just need to buy the gear diff for the RTR Blitz and drop it in.
    - Hobby Shop Employee
    - ModelKits.com & RcTruckStop.com Staff Writer

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Well getting that could work but I'm sure Hpi didn't put mip diffs on the pro version unless they didn't see it better than original.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I took the ball diff out of my Blitz kit and replaced it with the diff out of my e-firestorm with some fresh diff oil. Not as easy to adjust but MUCH more durable.
    RS4 3,Hellfire SS,Super Nitro Rally,M03,TA02,YZ-875, TA05R,RC10T1/2,RC10GT,Mini-Slider,Micro-DT,Evader, Blizzard,E-Firestorm