Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: VRC Pro offroad

my trial expired before I got to try the offroad tracks... oh well might wait till it gets cheaper
    LOSI: 5IVE-T, 8IGHT-E, MICRO SCT
    Tamiya: TL01MT, TL01B, TA01RA, Clodbuster
    Traxxas: Slash 2wd, Axial: SCX10 Honcho
    Hobao: Hyper 10e, River Hobby X-Ranger

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Good news! The off-road expansion release is now officially scheduled for Friday (10-08-2012).
    The developers have succeeded in tackling the last few bugs and issues. Yes, we are finally ready. There is a lot of excitement among the beta testers about the short course car performance and realism as well as all the other new features.
    It’s time to enter the era of VRC Pro off-road racing!
    http://www.vrcworld.com/news.aspx?id=336
    Race anyone in the world, anytime

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

2 more days, can't wait. [8D]
    Is there such a thing as R/Cers anonymous?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9vR9B0C8Io[/youtube]

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Ugh I just reloaded my computer yesterday, just went to download VRC and the site is down for maintanance. You said it would be released today VRC-Pro, when will we be able to get it?
    Is there such a thing as R/Cers anonymous?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

1 question VRC_Pro; Can i use the Realflight controller with this? Or can i use a Specktrum DX3c? Thanks!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

WHY IS THE SITE DOWN? ANSWER ME! I'M GETTING IT ONCE ITS BACK UP!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

hey vrc, when will offroad be availible for trial users?
    SC10 13.5 sensor Novak, LRP Sphere Esc

TC3 Drifter. Velineon+VXL setup

F/S: LST2, loads of hop ups, PM with price

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

We are working on a free public track which trials can use, should be released soon

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Wheres the downloads? And so, if i get a membership, i will be able to play regular VRC and VRC offroad?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: collector1231

1 question VRC_Pro; Can i use the Realflight controller with this? Or can i use a Specktrum DX3c? Thanks!
    The USB thingy, plugs straight into you existing recevier replacing the steering servo & throttle. Your receiver will be powered from the USB

As far as I know VRC is free but wont be updated anymore and VRC Pro is a different game, that u pay for.

Rember off road is only on the VRC Pro game

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

can't wait for the off road maps for trial users. It's going to determine whether or not I buy it
    RC Cars are why I have no college fund

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

u cant buy it, witch sucks, u have a yearly or monthly subscription, then to suck more $$$$ they charge u more for upgrades!!!!!!
    Dont know about u guys but im not to keen on buying parts that dont exist, after all its just a virtual part.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaanniCCsj4[/youtube]

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: phmaximus

u cant buy it, witch sucks, u have a yearly or monthly subscription, then to suck more $$$$ they charge u more for upgrades!!!!!!
    Dont know about u guys but im not to keen on buying parts that dont exist, after all its just a virtual part.

WHAT??? yearly or monthly subscription? That REALLY SUCKS!!! That will be a lot more expensive than the real things!!!
    This is a hobby, and like any other RC hobby, one day you will get bored with it and with that subscription, it's just not gonna work!
    I am a heli/plane flyer. Thought of giving it a shot. But this money sucking thing is driving me OFF!
    Is there any competitor to VRC, like what we have for heli and planes?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

We're offering a 1-year license for about $12.50 including one offroad track and a spec truck. It's $37.50 if you want the 1-year lite license + offroad expansion pack (1 modified short course truck + 2 very nice offroad tracks).Even at $10.00 per month (full subscription) itis really nothing like the money sucker you envision it to be. You get to race different cars at different world renowned tracks, as much as you want, whenever you want... and you can control it with your own radio...

The guys at RCTech agree that VRC Pro isway worth the money:www.rctech.net/forum/electric-off-road/634437-vrc-pro-offroad-42.html

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

This is our official 'new car class in development' announcement, and It's going to be 1:8 Nitro Buggies. This class will be our first ‘open-wheel’ type of chassis, requiring fully animated suspension, including the suspension arms, shocks, sway bars, track rods and drive shafts. This type of animated suspension requires a different approach on the physics as this part of the software controls all these movements. In the other chassis the suspension geometry is laid out as 2 ½ D, but the open wheel off-road buggies need 3D geometry because of the complexity of these suspensions. Not only needs the rake angle of the front suspension to be modeled in 3D, also other features like C-hubs and anti-squad geometries need to be fitted in. This called for a complete overhaul of the suspension system by physics expert Todd ‘Doc’ Wasson. The result will not only be very nicely animated suspension, but also more accurate suspension geometries for the physics engine to calculate the car behavior which will result in further refined handling. Eventually all classes may benefit of the new 3D geometry technology that is now being developed for 1:8 buggy.

The introduction of 1:8 nitro buggies also calls for more full size tracks like Rhein Main. Currently graphics artist Tony West is working on A Main Hobbies Silver Dollar Raceway in Chino California, and a few more exciting full blown off-road tracks. We can’t reveal everything here, want to keep a few surprises for you…

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Im sad, I tried the free trial but my computer cant seem to handle the game. It played like crap even when I turned all the graphics to their lowest setting.
    Id love to see this game on Xbox live!
    SC10rs, 1/6 hummer crawler, Kyosho Twin Force, Lunchbox project, Techone P51,

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: nitrosportsandrunner

Im sad, I tried the free trial but my computer cant seem to handle the game. It played like crap even when I turned all the graphics to their lowest setting.
    What computer are you running? You probably just need another graphics card.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

and E machine. Probly 2-3 years old now. I dont really have the money for any new gear.

Thats my issue with computer gaming, you run into compatibility issues...then your gear is quickly outdated. Thats why I stick to xbox. I am a fan of minecraft. Even tho the computer version has a ton more stuff, I play on the xbox cause it runs better and its easier to hook up with friends that way.

Even if VRC just made their older version of the simulater availbile as a xbox live download that would be cool.
    SC10rs, 1/6 hummer crawler, Kyosho Twin Force, Lunchbox project, Techone P51,

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

and E machine. Probly 2-3 years old now. I dont really have the money for any new gear.

Thats my issue with computer gaming, you run into compatibility issues...then your gear is quickly outdated. Thats why I stick to xbox. I am a fan of minecraft. Even tho the computer version has a ton more stuff, I play on the xbox cause it runs better and its easier to hook up with friends that way.

Even if VRC just made their older version of the simulater availbile as a xbox live download that would be cool.
    I also like minecraft, but i don't want to turn this into a computer discussion thread. I don't have the full minecraft on xbox, but its still fun.

Back to VRC, I saw a free trial. Is this for real?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Just to inform you guys:

From November 29th till December 26th VRC Pro racers are invited to participate in the TEKIN VRC Worlds 2012 for 4WD Short Course trucks at the popular Mikes Hobby Shop Raceway (layout 1). Yes, 4 weeks of racing frenzy at Mikes, starting with a week of open practice, just put your scores in and see how is fastest. On December 6th it will get serious when qualifying gets under way until December 12th. The top-200 will proceed to the Quarter final which starts Thursday 13th and ends Monday 17th. The top-100 fight it out in the Semi final to make it to the top-40 from 18th till Friday 21st. The Main final starts Saturday 22nd until Wednesday 26th and will decide who wins the 2012 TEKIN Worlds! 

Masters multi-player finals 
    The top-18 will be invited to the 2012 Masters. This is a special multi-player format with 3 semi finals, the best 6 will qualify for the 2012 Masters final. The Masters multi-player sessions will be hosted on Saturday December 29th by VRI. Racers will receive a personal invitation for their Masters semi final. 

GREAT PRIZES TO WIN... 

Jim Campbell, CEO of title sponsor Tekin has offered 3 great prizes. The winners can chose any of the championship winning PRO4 motors and will also get a Team Tekin T-shirt. Tekin has decided not to give the prizes to the top-3 but spread them around the field of racers! 

The prizes will go to: 
    1. winner TEKIN VRC Worlds 2012 SC 
    2. number 11 finisher 
    3. number 55 finisher

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Discover the facts and hear all you need to know about VRC Pro. It's summed up in one short video.
    Share it with your friends, inform them of the benefits & start racing together!
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVUy1l0GwaQ[/youtube]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12