Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

Help with purchase !

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2012, 07:46 AM
Speed917

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help with purchase !

Hey all since im still waiting for the thunder tiger Mt Ifound a deal im unsure of and need advice ! .....

1x Brand new Grave Digger
1x Rustler with VXL with motor and exc ?

For a total of 225$

How would i know if the vxl system is working ? Is this a good deal ? anything i should ask ?

Thanks
Old 10-06-2012, 07:57 AM
EXT2Rob
My Feedback: (1)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Help with purchase !

Yeah, ask if the VXL system is working!  Sounds like a good deal if you think you'll like those cars.  The Rustler would make a great basher.  Curious as to why the guy is selling a brand new Grave Digger.  Might ask him why.  Two cars for $225 sounds reasonable.  Radios included?
Old 10-06-2012, 08:36 AM
Speed917

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Help with purchase !

From what i understand the Rustler was used as a parts car im not even sure what else is on the car besides motor and esc. GD im trying to find out more about it but so far its new and he can return it so i assume nothing is wrong although i have emailed him about  it so. I know the GD comes with 2.4 radio and besides that i am still awaiting more info from the seller ! ....
He said for 300 he would include a good charger and a few batteries but i think i rather purchase it all new.