Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

new tc3 info please

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2003, 01:53 AM
mad_taffy2k

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new tc3 info please

hi i just got myself a tc3 for racing only my club alow only 27t motors what other hop ups can i do to it just for speed at the moement i can sort out the handeling myself with sway bars and onther bits and bob's but its the speed i have a novak explore esp if thats ne help to i have only ever seen my tamya cars run as i race nitro and when i saw the ep cars at the club they were flying around the tack with just a 27t is that rite thank you
Old 09-11-2003, 08:46 PM
ThE ViRuS

Default RE: new tc3 info please

If the tc3 is still in original condition, I'd go for The light-weight centre drive shaft. Go for the carbon fibre chassie. It's also crucial not to overtighten the bits and pieces that are on the drivetrain, and that might slow down the car. Check that you are not over/under gearing.

I raced one for a short while before going to Xray, so I'm no real expert.

Hope that helps [8D]
Old 09-12-2003, 01:46 AM
mad_taffy2k

Default RE: new tc3 info please

cheers mate im just finding ep is alot diffrent from nitro cheers for the reply nice to see some 1 could make the effort