Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

Dilema in picking a SCT or Stadium Truck

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2012, 08:12 PM
Scottypiper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dilema in picking a SCT or Stadium Truck

Well the Firestorm Fluxes are back in stock and with a discount it's like $260-70....but I love the look of the Blitz as well and with a discount it would be like $200.My dilema is that I may race here and there. The problem is that one local track doesn't race stadium trucks....but another one that is further away does but it's outside racing only. Talk about decisions.....I like the crude fun design of the Flux.....but I really can't race with it unless I can find a stadium class race to enter.

I wish they would sell either of these without the transmitter so IFI did decide to get both....I wouldn't be buying two RTRs and have an extra transmitter.

Well what do you think I should get....this make me crazy because I want both...but I shouldn't be forking out that kind of dough without knowing if I'm going to stick with it....etc. I'd probably have more backyard and park fun with the Firestorm....but again...wouldn't really be able to race unless I found a track that has that class. I hate when things are limited...
Old 12-04-2012, 07:57 AM
SyCo_VeNoM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Dilema in picking a SCT or Stadium Truck

if you love the look of the blitz go for it

I'll say this bashing can get boring fast if you don't have anyone else to run with specially just running on flat surfaces. I only wish I had a track close enough for me to go to.
Also the blitz should work fine on the majority of the things the firestorm would.

Which ever one you find yourself looking at more get. Trust me I bought 1st RC I got was just to settle before, and it was replaced fast with the one I looked at originally and barely ran since.
Old 12-04-2012, 08:33 AM
HerrSavage

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

How is the Bullet Flux? I'm in the same boat.. SC10 RS, Blitz, etc...
Old 12-04-2012, 09:14 AM
SyCo_VeNoM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: HerrSavage

How is the Bullet Flux? I'm in the same boat.. SC10 RS, Blitz, etc...
from what I read issues with the drive chain as its drive chain was a only meant for a .18 nitro engine, and they put bigger heavier tires on it that put even more stress on the parts