Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

Can I get anything decent for under $300?

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2013, 01:37 PM
SyCo_VeNoM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Can I get anything decent for under $300?

phmaximus that pic you posted I think its pretty much confirmed what is said in it.
Old 01-23-2013, 01:57 PM
kyleshrub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Vt57873.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	8.4 KB
ID:	1843623  
Old 01-23-2013, 02:45 PM
Haddi Taha

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Calling the df02 a piece of junk because your grandson broke 2 parts in one day and you can't even tell us which parts doesn't make sense. 

Old 01-23-2013, 03:29 PM
kyleshrub

ORIGINAL: Haddi Taha

Calling the df02 a piece of junk because your grandson broke 2 parts in one day and you can't even tell us which parts doesn't make sense.
What difference does it make, seriously?
It's my opinion it's not a quality car.

I mean for cripes sake, somebody else called the merv a piece of junk and I don't see a one of you questioning his motives.

Old 01-23-2013, 03:43 PM
SyCo_VeNoM

ORIGINAL: kyleshrub

I mean for cripes sake, somebody else called the merv a piece of junk and I don't see a one of you questioning his motives. [img][/img]

So saying the merv handles like complete crap stock out of the box translates to saying its a piece of junk? Vs you saying the DF-02 is a piece of junk, say it broke 2 times 1st run, but don't give one single thing that went wrong on it. Just cause you can't say honestly one thing throws your comment in the I'm making this crap up to sound cool brigade(we have had a few like that here).

I also pointed out a common issues with both, and pointed out the part needed to replace it to make them better.
If I thought the merv was a piece of junk I wouldn't put money into it to try and fix its short comings.

You on the other hand say you dislike traxxas, then recommend a car you didn't use, and say its flawless, and when flaws are pointed out start going way overboard(hell I posted 2 friggin vids of the flaws from a reviewer that has reviewed probably well over 100 RC's).
Old 01-23-2013, 04:36 PM
kyleshrub

ORIGINAL: SyCo_VeNoM

So saying the merv handles like complete crap stock out of the box translates to saying its a piece of junk? Vs you saying the DF-02 is a piece of junk, say it broke 2 times 1st run, but don't give one single thing that went wrong on it. Just cause you can't say honestly one thing throws your comment in the I'm making this crap up to sound cool brigade(we have had a few like that here).

I also pointed out a common issues with both, and pointed out the part needed to replace it to make them better.
If I thought the merv was a piece of junk I wouldn't put money into it to try and fix its short comings.

You on the other hand say you dislike traxxas, then recommend a car you didn't use, and say its flawless, and when flaws are pointed out start going way overboard(hell I posted 2 friggin vids of the flaws from a reviewer that has reviewed probably well over 100 RC's).
#1 You can no more defend your suppositions than I can, so it's hypocritical for you to start slamming me because I chose not to agree with you.
All I did was disagree with some of the supposed facts you offered, and you decided to get personal and then you started insulting me. Not cool at all.
#2 In fact all you did was promote the DF-02, while completely trashing the merv.
#3 I never said "it's flawless" (though many people have said as much).That's a LIE.
#4 A reviewer that spins donuts in front of the camera isn't much of a reviewer. Heck, my grandson could do that. Oh wait, I gotta call him and tell him he can be a pro reviewer now.
#5 I've now looked through some of your posts here, and it appears that anybody that doesn't line in with you lock step you slam them too. Nice job.
#6 I'm going to suggest that if you can't deal with people that don't agree with every single word you post, then maybe you should start a blog and stay off forums.

I'm done with this discussion, so go ahead now and make some more backhanded off-base comments. We all know you're going to have to get in the last word.

EDIT:Thanks for proving my point. Grow up.You're the reason why forums are such a waste - know-it-alls that bully anyone that doesn't buy their BS..
Oh, and seriously, stop telling lies about me.
Your latest post includes the third time you've lied about something I said. Your behavior is really immature.

Old 01-23-2013, 04:42 PM
wmh0901

Wow, you guys are hardcore. Great pieces of advice like the Revo being the size of what I have now. Almost pulled the trigger on Amazon and then read the one post where he spends a lot of time flipping it back over. With the 2 lipos I could see me doing this a lot. I am progessing so I need to go to a 1/10th scale. Really cool advice on different views. I think I would mostly be running through dirt and leaves and such as we have down here in Tennessee.Also good comments that made me think "do I really need to go 50mph through leaves?" I would destroy that thing. I'll go with the RedCat buggy for under $200 and spend the rest on upgrades and then fish around here for advice on how to keep it in the best shape. Thanks again and I appreciate the advice. Try not to kill each other on here. I would like to know why Traxxas does not appear favorably on here. At least not in this post. Is it becuase they are like the Wal-Mart of RCs or is their stuff crap? They seem a bit on the high side so I thought it would be higher grade product. ON ANOTHER NOTE......This is the Chinese 1/16th car that geeks.com accidentally sent me two of. This is what got me started. It is called a ZD Racer? You can get parts from the outer reaches of the internet but they are dying quick. Can anyone tell me by looking at these pics if there is something else out there with similar parts?

Name:	Us53535.jpg
Size:	118.0 KB
ID:	1843695   Click image for larger version

Name:	Id96207.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	135.7 KB
ID:	1843696   Click image for larger version

Name:	Jo30611.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	115.3 KB
ID:	1843697   Click image for larger version

Name:	Tn32794.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	81.9 KB
ID:	1843698   Click image for larger version

Name:	Mx23606.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	132.1 KB
ID:	1843699  
Old 01-23-2013, 04:45 PM
wmh0901

Picture of the box.

Name:	Wu60363.jpg
Size:	101.4 KB
ID:	1843700  
Old 01-23-2013, 05:39 PM
Haddi Taha

I mean for cripes sake, somebody else called the merv a piece of junk and I don't see a one of you questioning his motives.

Makes a pretty big difference how it broke, how do I know if your grandson crashed the df02 full speed into a wall several times, not saying that he definetely did but from your posts we don't know. Now if it broke under normal driving repeatedly then it is possible that the buggy is either a dud or a bad design (repeatedly because freak accidents can happen even with the toughest rc cars if you crash at the perfect angle)

Sycovenom has gave us a full report on his experiences with the mini e revo and the df02, including what was good, what was bad, what broke, how to fix it and his final thoughts. You have only told us that your grandson broke it twice in a day, must be a crap car.

Give me any rc car and I can gurantee you that I can break it twice in one day no matter how durable it it, afterall it doesn't matter if I hit it with a hammer or had it hit by a real car, it doesn't matter how it broke, its that it broke

wmh0901

If your going to do offroad I strongly recommend something 1/10 scale or larger. The Redcat will be a good option if your not jumping it high as the shock towers and diff housings can get damaged if you don't land shiny side up most of the time. It doesn't have a slipper clutch or center diff so you wan't to ease off the throttle when landing jumps

Good Upgrades
Billet Aluminium Shock Towers
Steel Spur Gear and Pinion (if you use a high powered system)

That is all that was needed in my experience witht the buggy. I did break the diff housing after too many bad landings but it took a while before it happened

Overall I think its a decent buggy for driving on and offroad, but not the best for jumping as it likes too land rear first and its hard to correct it in the air due to the small wheels (compared to monster trucks and truggies)

Don't go full on upgrading everything to aluminium, it won't help durabilty or increase resale value. Enjoy for what it is, upgrade what breaks easily in your experiences, but some stuff should stay plastic such as suspension arms

Old 01-23-2013, 05:46 PM
SyCo_VeNoM

ORIGINAL: wmh0901

Wow, you guys are hardcore. Great pieces of advice like the Revo being the size of what I have now. Almost pulled the trigger on Amazon and then read the one post where he spends a lot of time flipping it back over. With the 2 lipos I could see me doing this a lot. I am progessing so I need to go to a 1/10th scale. Really cool advice on different views. I think I would mostly be running through dirt and leaves and such as we have down here in Tennessee. Also good comments that made me think ''do I really need to go 50mph through leaves?'' I would destroy that thing. I'll go with the RedCat buggy for under $200 and spend the rest on upgrades and then fish around here for advice on how to keep it in the best shape. Thanks again and I appreciate the advice. Try not to kill each other on here. I would like to know why Traxxas does not appear favorably on here. At least not in this post. Is it becuase they are like the Wal-Mart of RCs or is their stuff crap? They seem a bit on the high side so I thought it would be higher grade product. ON ANOTHER NOTE......This is the Chinese 1/16th car that geeks.com accidentally sent me two of. This is what got me started. It is called a ZD Racer? You can get parts from the outer reaches of the internet but they are dying quick. Can anyone tell me by looking at these pics if there is something else out there with similar parts?
Well that's easy IMO its cause the price point vs quality.
Honestly the XL-5's I USED to recommend all the time, but then traxxas raised the prices of them by over $50 and well that was all that they changed on them. They didn't give the 2.4ghz radio, or make any other type of change like fixing the problematic front pins that have been issues since the design was used (I think it was 14 years ago).
Then you have companies that are selling 2WD's that are in the same exact class, with a 2.4ghz radio(spectrum so its not a cheap one) for under $190(they used to be $120 till they included the new radio). And from what I saw in reviews they could take more of a beating without breaking.
Then there are their other models the maxx line that has the same exact flaws as the day they came out (I think it was 7-10 years ago) prices went up the same issues persist, same with a few other models.
Currently IMO one of their better RC's they sell is the pede 4X4, but even that is pretty high in price for a 1/10th scale.

Then there is the somewhat deceptive packaging where some new person reads OMG 70 MPH than takes it off road not reading the extremely fine print that says on-road for short bursts, and burns their electronics out asking for help.

Also ask nitrosportsandrunner about that redcat model as he is a redcat dealer, and knows the ins and outs of most of them (well he knows the good ones at least)

kyleshrub Its fine to disagree with me I only asked what in the world broke on your grandsons supposed DF-02, that would have ended that. Instead you ignored the easy question, then went and hand picked certain words, rearranged em in your head, and started accusing me of typing things thing that were never even said in the thread, then act like the victim. As for disagreeing with me there are quite a few members that do, in civilized manners, and when they will disagree they wil usually put why not just say its a piece of junk with no reason.
I'll be honest there was only a handful of members I can think of slamming, and guess what they were pretty much exactly like you. Came in started talking trash immediately, putting down people asking questions*, calling certain RC's crap, and when asked what in the world they owned got hyper defensive just like you.

*the post about the guy asking for help with his redcat and you butted in telling him to go read the manual, while a guy who is a redcat dealer was trying to help him out. I can tell you never owned a redcat as the manual doesn't have a spot for issues like he had(hell can't even remember the one I had having a FAQ period). Personally if I had nothing to add to a topic I wouldn't have posted(like I didn't in that thread).
Old 01-23-2013, 07:22 PM
phmaximus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

#1 You can no more defend your suppositions than I can, so it's hypocritical for you to start slamming me because I chose not to agree with you.
All I did was disagree with some of the supposed facts you offered, and you decided to get personal and then you started insulting me. Not cool at all.
#2 In fact all you did was promote the DF-02, while completely trashing the merv.
#3 I never said ''it's flawless'' (though many people have said as much). That's a LIE.
#4 A reviewer that spins donuts in front of the camera isn't much of a reviewer. Heck, my grandson could do that. Oh wait, I gotta call him and tell him he can be a pro reviewer now.
#5 I've now looked through some of your posts here, and it appears that anybody that doesn't line in with you lock step you slam them too. Nice job.
#6 I'm going to suggest that if you can't deal with people that don't agree with every single word you post, then maybe you should start a blog and stay off forums.

I'm done with this discussion, so go ahead now and make some more backhanded off-base comments. We all know you're going to have to get in the last word.

EDIT: Thanks for proving my point. Grow up. [img][/img] You're the reason why forums are such a waste - know-it-alls that bully anyone that doesn't buy their BS..
Oh, and seriously, stop telling lies about me.
Your latest post includes the third time you've lied about something I said. Your behavior is really immature.

can u believe this guy.... Thank god he is gone!

Biggest hypocrite I've seen it's year.

His grandson problary broke the DF02 on purpes just to shut him up and get him to go away and fixed it.

Wasent it Funny "ur just a basher" wow, and I thought I was a Ass
But what do u expect from someone named after Kyle bush
Old 01-23-2013, 07:28 PM
phmaximus

Wow, you guys are hardcore. Great pieces of advice like the Revo being the size of what I have now. Almost pulled the trigger on Amazon and then read the one post where he spends a lot of time flipping it back over. With the 2 lipos I could see me doing this a lot. I am progessing so I need to go to a 1/10th scale. Really cool advice on different views. I think I would mostly be running through dirt and leaves and such as we have down here in Tennessee. Also good comments that made me think ''do I really need to go 50mph through leaves?'' I would destroy that thing. I'll go with the RedCat buggy for under $200 and spend the rest on upgrades and then fish around here for advice on how to keep it in the best shape. Thanks again and I appreciate the advice. Try not to kill each other on here. I would like to know why Traxxas does not appear favorably on here. At least not in this post. Is it becuase they are like the Wal-Mart of RCs or is their stuff crap? They seem a bit on the high side so I thought it would be higher grade product. ON ANOTHER NOTE......This is the Chinese 1/16th car that geeks.com accidentally sent me two of. This is what got me started. It is called a ZD Racer? You can get parts from the outer reaches of the internet but they are dying quick. Can anyone tell me by looking at these pics if there is something else out there with similar parts?
Well that's easy IMO its cause the price point vs quality.
Honestly the XL-5's I USED to recommend all the time, but then traxxas raised the prices of them by over $50 and well that was all that they changed on them. They didn't give the 2.4ghz radio, or make any other type of change like fixing the problematic front pins that have been issues since the design was used (I think it was 14 years ago).
Then you have companies that are selling 2WD's that are in the same exact class, with a 2.4ghz radio(spectrum so its not a cheap one) for under $190(they used to be $120 till they included the new radio). And from what I saw in reviews they could take more of a beating without breaking.
Then there are their other models the maxx line that has the same exact flaws as the day they came out (I think it was 7-10 years ago) prices went up the same issues persist, same with a few other models.
Currently IMO one of their better RC's they sell is the pede 4X4, but even that is pretty high in price for a 1/10th scale.

Then there is the somewhat deceptive packaging where some new person reads OMG 70 MPH than takes it off road not reading the extremely fine print that says on-road for short bursts, and burns their electronics out asking for help.

Also ask nitrosportsandrunner about that redcat model as he is a redcat dealer, and knows the ins and outs of most of them (well he knows the good ones at least)

kyleshrub Its fine to disagree with me I only asked what in the world broke on your grandsons supposed DF-02, that would have ended that. Instead you ignored the easy question, then went and hand picked certain words, rearranged em in your head, and started accusing me of typing things thing that were never even said in the thread, then act like the victim. As for disagreeing with me there are quite a few members that do, in civilized manners, and when they will disagree they wil usually put why not just say its a piece of junk with no reason.
I'll be honest there was only a handful of members I can think of slamming, and guess what they were pretty much exactly like you. Came in started talking trash immediately, putting down people asking questions*, calling certain RC's crap, and when asked what in the world they owned got hyper defensive just like you.

*the post about the guy asking for help with his redcat and you butted in telling him to go read the manual, while a guy who is a redcat dealer was trying to help him out. I can tell you never owned a redcat as the manual doesn't have a spot for issues like he had(hell can't even remember the one I had having a FAQ period). Personally if I had nothing to add to a topic I wouldn't have posted(like I didn't in that thread).
Man I wish I could be that level headed and diplomatic, I just get so annoyed with new members like that, and all I see is red
Old 01-23-2013, 08:19 PM
kyleshrub

ORIGINAL: phmaximus

His grandson problary broke the DF02 on purpes just to shut him up and get him to go away and fixed it.

Wasent it Funny "ur just a basher" wow, and I thought I was a Ass
Man I wish I could be that level headed and diplomatic, I just get so annoyed with new members like that, and all I see is red
Man I wish people like you, that only chime in to re-stir the pot would get a better hobby, and a life.
Typical aussie croc, all mouth and no ears (and definitely can't read).

Old 01-23-2013, 09:41 PM
wmh0901

Well I just pulled the trigger on a 1/10 Caldera from RedCat. For the truck, a lipo and an adapter plug....$266 shipped with one day shipping from Amazon. Thanks for all of the advice.
Old 01-23-2013, 11:18 PM
phmaximus

Wasent it Funny ''ur just a basher'' wow, and I thought I was a Ass
Man I wish people like you, that only chime in to re-stir the pot would get a better hobby, and a life.
Typical aussie croc, all mouth and no ears (and definitely can't read). [img][/img]

U are so pathetic, I thought u were leaving? what, did u have to get the last word in??? BAhahaha i knew u couldent, u took the whole line and sinker.

wow what a supprise, u are wrong again... are u going for a record or something?
I chimed in to help and offer my advice, then I felt i had to act on ur bad advise...
Better hobby???? I love this hobby, why would i give it up because some KID tells me to?
Great life to bud, happly married with a 4 kids and one on the way. cant get much better than that

0h wow is that ment to offend me? bloody racist......

Seriously
Looking at all of ur replys and posts u are a nuisance to this forum. U are rude, agressive, cant explaine your self, missinformed and not very open minded.
U are a classic example of people I dont want on this forum.

lets see if u can awnser a simple set of questions?

1 do u even own a r/c car? what ya got?
2 why did u join RCU?
3 how come u offer bad advice?
4 How did u grandson break his DF02?
5 why are u trying to be rasists?
6 what do u know about Australians anyway?
7 why do u think i cant read?
8 do u have a personality disorder? alzheimer's?
9 why are u named after Kyle Bush?

oops 9 questions might be to much for u to handle,, maby just try to awnser the first 2
Old 01-23-2013, 11:19 PM
phmaximus

kyleshrub = Racist troll

Old 01-23-2013, 11:25 PM
phmaximus

Well I just pulled the trigger on a 1/10 Caldera from RedCat. For the truck, a lipo and an adapter plug....$266 shipped with one day shipping from Amazon. Thanks for all of the advice.
I would like to appoligise for that rasist troll, his comments are unacceptable. Im sorry to post of topic comments and fill ur thread with them, I just cant stand back and let people like that be agressive towards fellow members. I would do the same for any member thats been helping people for years.

Its just sad that new members like (u know who) can be like this. And by the looks he cant even see what he has done is wrong
Old 01-23-2013, 11:52 PM
Haddi Taha

have fun with your truck wmh0901, tell us how it runs when you receive it

Old 01-24-2013, 03:23 AM
lifeismuddy
My Feedback: (17)

I was going to chime in and recommend the caldera xb! Great great buggy even the 10e is a great truck! You will need to upgrade the steering servo tho 3kg does not cut it and fails pretty quick. On 2s they are fast 3s and you cant control them! I feel you made a good decision and will be happy. Let us know what you think.
Old 01-24-2013, 08:56 AM
kyleshrub

I would like to appoligise for that rasist troll, his comments are unacceptable. Im sorry to post of topic comments and fill ur thread with them, I just cant stand back and let people like that be agressive towards fellow members. I would do the same for any member thats been helping people for years.

Its just sad that new members like (u know who) can be like this. And by the looks he cant even see what he has done is wrong
#1 I said nothing racist (you might work on your spelling skills as well as your vocabulary).
#2 You were the one that attacked me. If you can't take it, don't dish it out. Grow Up.
#3 If it wasn't for 3500+ post members such as yourself, taking it upon yourself to bully the new guy, perhaps this forum wouldn't be so dead. Your comments and taunting are what are unacceptable.
#4 It's especially sad that experienced members such as yourself can't see when they're wrong, and don't know when to shut up. If it hadn't been for your and your buddy this thread wouldn't have been such a mess. You both must be proud of yourselves turning the whole thing into an abomination.

Old 01-24-2013, 10:19 AM
SyCo_VeNoM

#1 I said nothing racist (you might work on your spelling skills as well as your vocabulary).
#2 You were the one that attacked me. If you can't take it, don't dish it out. Grow Up.
#3 If it wasn't for 3500+ post members such as yourself, taking it upon yourself to bully the new guy, perhaps this forum wouldn't be so dead. Your comments and taunting are what are unacceptable.
#4 It's especially sad that experienced members such as yourself can't see when they're wrong, and don't know when to shut up. If it hadn't been for your and your buddy this thread wouldn't have been such a mess. You both must be proud of yourselves turning the whole thing into an abomination.

No ones bullied you you lashed out from a simple question, and people called you on what I now believe is your grandsons fictitious broken RC. Hell currently I wouldn't even believe a single thing you said that broke without a photo that has no doctoring to it that I can tell is from you.
You said it broke on its 1st day I only asked what broke and what he did. I bet you I can break a Mugen, or any other $800+ kit if I try in under 10 minutes by going full throttle into a brick wall. If I do then can I call them junk?
There was reasons I was so curious it wasn't to bully or put you on the spot it was to know if its was a weakness I've yet to find(along with the other people who used to post here that owned one), or if it was a freak accident. It wasn't I didn't believe you(now I don't) I seriously was curious to see if it was something able to be worked around, and reinforced before it would happen to mine. Instead you said "It's irrelevant, the fact of the matter is that he did."

Lets see now personal attacks "Apparently you're only a basher, so maybe that's part of your problem" well that looks like an attack, yes I only bash as there is no tracks nearby yet alone open when I'm not at work. Now if you want to come to this city, and open a track that's open on weekday afternoons I'd be more than happy to race. Also like I said the OP asked for a RC to drive around on dirt and stuff, not a racer. Hell this was only in the 1st reply. Then you act like people are bullying you. Yes people will start treating you like a sack of crap when you start trying to talk down to them, and a lot of others as the greater majority of the ppl who post on this board are strict bashers. So in trying to talk down to me you also talked down to probably around 90% of the people who post here. Your behavior kind of reminds me of when you introduce a new dog to a pack, and they don't know their place come in acting all big and bad till they get chewed up. Seriously thought if that is your whole attitude on RC's I'd leave these boards as you will not gain any friends.

As for why these forums are dead there's actually a reason about 1 year ago for 3 months the forums became extremely unstable to where if you could load the forum let alone post you were extremely lucky(seriously it would take almost an hour to make a single post). This lasted for 3 months(which IMO was a tad ridiculous), and in those 3 months 80-90% of the regulars left to other forums that the management seemed to care about making sure they ran. Till then the forums were extremely active, and each forum would have like 40 ppl on it posting all the time(except the nitro stadium truck forum that one was always pretty dead). And the majority of those people were extremely confrontational.

As for this thread becoming a mess seriously you decided to pick apart everything said by someone that OWNS both of the vehicles that said both of their issues pretty evenly(and even listed parts needed), rearrange what was said**, and say one was pretty much rubbish. I posted links to a reviewer that says the same thing(I actually watched the review after I got mine and came to the same conclusion about the suspension to see if it was just me) you pretty much call him a noob cause he was doing donuts cause he tries to drive RTR's aimed at new ppl like a new person(BTW that reviewer owns a very active RC forum)... If you go look at the merv thread here its filled with ppl asking about the springs cause they are too soft out of the box ,and even *****g the pre-load does almost nothing.

Also like I said I'm fine with people disagreeing with me just ask phmaximus how much we agree on the traxxas TQI radio. I'll just say our opinions on it are 100% polar opposites. I'll just expect if you disagree with me to throw a reason into it, and also I've got no qualms being proven wrong with what I say as I like learning more just give me reasons why you think I'm wrong so a debate can go on you saying "its irrelevant" kinda makes that impossible and look like you have no argument.

**like when you said I said "Wait a second, one second you say the DF-02 handles like crap because its shocks need replacing" which was never said at all. I said the shock shafts I had on mine bent easy I never said it handled like crap.

I will say I never replied to your comment on why tamiya never fixed the DF-02's known issues. Here is why its cause they are not really issues when you run it with brushed motors. The RC was designed in 2004 before brushless motors came out, and was replaced by the DF-03 in 2006. So why should they fix a RC that develops problems doing things, and using a power plant that it was never intended for? They just sell it like they sell all their older models no updates available. Personally I find it more amazing it was designed as well as it was that it can take the power from brushless with as few mods needed as it does.

Anyways lifeismuddy, and wmh0901 welcome to RCU don't let the occasional derailment like this throw you for anything it just sometimes happens. This is actually nothing compared to some I've seen where even the mods get into it like one I think it was last week
Old 01-24-2013, 10:33 AM
DieHarder

Get the savage XS...Period!

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...&I=LXBFNA&P=ML

EDIT: I'm actually in the process of saving for one. I have thought this through for a year now, and I am now completely sure this is what I want.
Old 01-24-2013, 10:41 AM
SyCo_VeNoM

ORIGINAL: DieHard1207

Get the savage XS...Period!

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...&I=LXBFNA&P=ML

EDIT: I'm actually in the process of saving for one. I have thought this through for a year now, and I am now completely sure this is what I want.
the OP already ordered his he ended up getting a redcat Caldera
Old 01-24-2013, 10:48 AM
The Mad Modder

Typical aussie croc, all mouth and no ears (and definitely can't read). [img][/img]

Hmmm...
Old 01-24-2013, 11:29 AM
SyCo_VeNoM

ORIGINAL: The Mad Modder

Hmmm...
yea if you read his posts in this thread most are like that says he never said something look up you clearly see it written by him.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.