Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

help on volcano epx pro

I just got the volcano epx pro. Charged the battery for about 6 hours and set esc to the book. When I take it out and hit the gas full throttle it cuts in and out. Not sure what it could be. I think it's the battery or the esc. Any help would be great. Thanks

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: help on volcano epx pro

ORIGINAL: sherryrusty@yahoo.com

I just got the volcano epx pro. Charged the battery for about 6 hours and set esc to the book. When I take it out and hit the gas full throttle it cuts in and out. Not sure what it could be. I think it's the battery or the esc. Any help would be great. Thanks
    Its either the battery, or you didnt calibrate the esc right.
    Why did you set the esc anyway? It should come out of the box ready to go.
    and check the LED on the esc when this happens. Let us know what color it is and if its flashing or not.
    SC10rs, 1/6 hummer crawler, Kyosho Twin Force, Lunchbox project, Techone P51,

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I messed with because it wasn't running right. It has done it since I toke it out of the box.the light is red and it looks like it's flashing? If I hold it it does fine its when its running on the ground is when it does it. Thanks for the help. :-)

Kingston UK, but living in Athens, GREECE
    Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

You must change your username (well you don't have to, but every spammer in the world is going to get you if you use a valid email address as your username on RCU).

You can do this by clicking on the gold settings button on the top right of all RCU pages, then by clicking the 'General Settings' tab, then clicking the 'request change' link next to your username. Let me know if you have any difficulties.
    Down with the crew known to pump up the bass...
    We rock the joint at a cool, steady pace.
    Foxy
    RCU Community Moderator

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: sherryrusty@yahoo.com

I messed with because it wasn't running right. It has done it since I toke it out of the box.the light is red and it looks like it's flashing? If I hold it it does fine its when its running on the ground is when it does it. Thanks for the help. :-)
    flashing red means low voltage.
    either your battery is crap or the charger is.
    SC10rs, 1/6 hummer crawler, Kyosho Twin Force, Lunchbox project, Techone P51,