Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

M.I.P parts

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2013, 04:53 PM
mudracer3763

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default M.I.P parts

i have a slash 4x4 with a castle 2400kv brushless system in it. i have recently installed a new set of upgraded X-dutyM.I.P front and rear CVD bog bones. iran the truck todayand as i was running it in my back yard with my brother the rear dog bone CVD broke on it. the male dog bone peice snapped a chunk off of during the run. the funny thing was that it did not break at a stand still to full throttle i was simply running it then it just snapped and i lost rear wheel drive in the truck. i looked it up on M.I.Ps websiteand they said that the bog bones were built using the MAMBA MONSTER to testthestrength of itand i have only a 1/4 of that power and it broke. i would like to be able to talk to a M.I.P representative via email please. thank you for your time.