Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

After 8 years, finally getting back into RC

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2013, 08:35 PM
Texas_Man2011

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default After 8 years, finally getting back into RC

I have been building R/C cars since the original RC10T, finally getting back into it and was wondering if people have found places that I can find the original RC10T parts to rebuild them. Just to get back into this I went out and picked up a ECX circuit and that is just as fun as my originals that i played with before they broke and just sat in the boxes til about a week ago! thanks guys
Old 12-16-2013, 08:23 AM
zackS30

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ebay. I live on ebay lol.
I see this is your 1st post, welcome!
All the guys here have helped me out so much! Theres always someone with great insight!
Sorry i couldnt give you more then just ebay ha.
Old 12-16-2013, 05:42 PM
SyCo_VeNoM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

agree with the ebay for rebuilding old RC's.

Depending on how much is needed might be worth looking for another RC10T to use as a parts donor. Craigslist sometimes is a good place to find whole vehicles

Like once when I rebuilt an old RC it was cheaper for me to buy another one of them off craigslist then a few parts(funny thing the parts donor vehicle was in better shape then mine).

Last edited by SyCo_VeNoM; 12-16-2013 at 05:44 PM.
Old 12-17-2013, 04:36 PM
Texas_Man2011

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

that is what i was thinking.. i have looked on ebay and there are people that want way too much money for one that is not running. I have been talking with the Team Associated people and they do have some of the parts that i need, they are willing to cut me a deal on what they have for the rc10T so i might just take them up on that offer.. thanks guys