Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

Most customizable vehicle?

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2014, 07:17 PM
Cool_cris27

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Most customizable vehicle?

So what is the most customizable off road vehicle Except a buggy im looking for an rc in the 400$ range not a dime more though. I want something with a lot of after market parts to make it unique and my own. anything but a buggy.
Old 01-04-2014, 07:45 PM
zackS30

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I know ill get some hate but the axial exo terra can be rather unique.

The motor mount and roll cage is a major p.i.t.a.

U could find a nice cheap roller off some vehicle u like and then add ur own flavor.
Old 01-05-2014, 01:01 PM
SyCo_VeNoM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Any of the 2wd traxxas vehicles you can literally build one from scratch using all aftermarket parts

After that almost any scaler or rock crawler as people heavily modify them by custom building their own rails, making new links to adjust the axle positions, etc.

But then again just slapping aftermarket parts won't make you a unique RC as the great deal of them exist for reasons, and are widely used(to the point the manufacturer should put them on from the box in some instances like traxxas's)