Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

Team Durango Desc210 vs Desc410RV2 any shared parts

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2014, 06:21 AM
73Maverick

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Team Durango Desc210 vs Desc410RV2 any shared parts

After the second time having my DESC210 at my local track my chassis snapped right in front of the servo . After looking around it seems that I've likely got a type A chassis. So I have 3 options find a type A and the other part that snapped and possibly have it happen again, buy a type B and the other parts that I would need to make it useable again which is 4 or so parts from what I've read that i'd have to swap? Last option was finding a roller or another kit and putting the electronics in there. I was considering getting the DESC410RV2 kit and putting the electronics in there since I figure it'll be easier to control since this is all new to me and just for fun for when my nephew takes his to the track. Question is would any of my old DESC210 parts be useable on the DESC410RV2 so it would be worth my while to switch to it? I know the chassis is different and i'd need new lipo saddle packs but would the arms, shocks, towers and what not be the same? I haven't looked yet, but would I be able to tell by finding a list of parts that come with both if they have the same part number?