Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

An Invitation....

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2014, 08:21 PM
thecommander

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default An Invitation....

A personal invitation:

You are invitedto attend to the NEAD IR RC TANK Battle Weekend (two nights and three days) Friday thruSunday, May 16 thru18th 2014 at the AAF Tank Mus. in Danville, VA. Dozens oftankersfrom at least seven states andtwo countries will have over 80 IR battletanks there. Plus, trucks, cars and aircraft too. Bring your 1/16 tank or rent the IR battletank from the museum.Come have fun and enjoy the best RC tank battlefield in the world. It is allindoor and the well lighted and sturdy workbenched make it all a great deal. Ifyou have been putting it off STOP procrastinating. This battlefield maydisappear at anytime so stop postponing the fun. Come see what you have beenmissing. Car pool or bring a friend. Bus, trains and planes all can get youthere too.Hotels are as cheap as $40and average $75. We also share them. Come play in the best RC tank toybox thereis. Don't forget my personal money back guarentee. If you didn't have a greatfirst day I will refund your attendance fee. Please feel free to PM me or askme anything about the venue on teh RCU forum post I have running.JUST COME...No IR tank? Come anyway. I willlet you try one of mine.You don't knowwhat you are missing.

See our post on the RC tank forum for more info.

Bob Held,thecommander, NEAD CO