so I put the rampage body on the twin force and it would actually look really nice. the tires are just the right size for the wheel wells, and the wheels would stick out 1.5-2 inches on either side of the body (no need to widen the axles)
It would need to be stretched a good 6, maybe even 7 inches to get the wheel base right. Even if I did the stretch even front to back, each driveshaft would need a fairly long extension. If I did just the rear, it would be very long.
I put on my new ESC, got it calibrated and dropped in a 2s lipo. It is much better than with the old esc that burnt up. that esc must have been holding the motor back, cause now it wheelies on demand and looks like it has about 5mph more on the top end. I will try and get a gps reading later, but I think im getting in the 25mph range. That I am happy with, as the stock brushed setup on a pair of 6cell nimhs would only do 23-25mph. so, to get the same speed on a single 2s is great.
with new wheely power, I am starting to think I may keep it as is, and just find a nice body for it. stretching it wouldn't be too hard, but it would cost some $$$ and require some custom parts that might be tricky to make (driveshaft)
I may have found another future use for the rampage body tho....I saw a video of a stretched Tmaxx with a 23cc weedwacker motor on it! so if I can get a spare $100 to buy a decent tmaxx roller, I may be able to do a Gasser & 1/5 conversion to it