RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

want to get sct in kit form cheap.... any ideas.?

Old 07-29-2014, 09:52 PM
fast water

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default want to get sct in kit form cheap.... any ideas.?

trying to find a down time builder for bashing with my nieces with there trucks. im one of those guys who hate rtr's and want a cheap sct 2 or 4wd with descent parts support and already have esc motor batts etc. just dont want an incomplete kit that requires tires or other add on that are pertinent to running it. Im also trying to find it because im having arm surgery and i cant go fishing or take boat or jetskis out this year because of it. Kinda killed my summer and want to build a cool sct to bash. any ideas on where to look. parts support is a must. Thanks again
Old 08-01-2014, 09:50 AM
EXT2Rob

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Note that the Durango requires saddle-pack batteries.
Old 08-01-2014, 10:56 AM
Maj_Overdrive

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Not sure if it's still available but wasn't the Blitz ESE (2wd) a kit? I know you said you wanted a kit, but have you considered a roller, maybe a used one? It's slightly more annoying to take apart a vehicle and put it together than building from parts. But with a roller or used roller, you can still build it but possibly be cheaper so you can add aftermarket parts or get a more upscale model.

Search this Thread