Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

want to get sct in kit form cheap.... any ideas.?

trying to find a down time builder for bashing with my nieces with there trucks. im one of those guys who hate rtr's and want a cheap sct 2 or 4wd with descent parts support and already have esc motor batts etc. just dont want an incomplete kit that requires tires or other add on that are pertinent to running it. Im also trying to find it because im having arm surgery and i cant go fishing or take boat or jetskis out this year because of it. Kinda killed my summer and want to build a cool sct to bash. any ideas on where to look. parts support is a must. Thanks again

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Note that the Durango requires saddle-pack batteries.
    Just a schmoe....

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Not sure if it's still available but wasn't the Blitz ESE (2wd) a kit? I know you said you wanted a kit, but have you considered a roller, maybe a used one? It's slightly more annoying to take apart a vehicle and put it together than building from parts. But with a roller or used roller, you can still build it but possibly be cheaper so you can add aftermarket parts or get a more upscale model.
    Punch Control? I don't need no stinking Punch Control!