Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Question need info for rc offroad

hello to everyone,

I'm a owner of a savage flux and i want to know if there is an elettric offroad rc carwhich run faster, it doesn't matter if truggy, buggy or monster.

please let me know

thanks

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    On 6s Lipo the Savage Flux can be geared for over 60mph. Granted those are speed runs that require cool down but I'm sure you could gear for around 50mph and run all day long. You could also put a bigger motor in it and run faster. The Traxxas Revo uses the same motor and speed control but it's a lighter truck that can be lowered more and has a more aerodynamic body so from what I've seen ends up a bit faster.

The fastest off-road vehicles are 1/8 buggies, but I don't know of any RTR buggies that are 6s capable they're all 4s max with the stock electronics. But put the right motor in a buggy on 6s with the rear wing cut down and 1/8 on road tires and 100+mph is possible.
    Punch Control? I don't need no stinking Punch Control!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    HPI Vorza Flux and the new Arrma Typhoon can run 6S out of the box. HPI states that you at least need to change to the 2650KV motor and use alternate gearing to achieve speeds in excess of 70mph. This is true for most setups anyhow: more voltage, faster motors, taller gear ratios, less drag = more speed.

Want to go REAL fast? Traxxas XO-1. It's technically not an off-road vehicle but, it uses Slash suspension components and I've seen things online of owner's doing various conversions to them to make them off-road capable.
    Part-time RC Mechanic
    RDD Raceway Hobby Shop / Madera, CA
    Slot Cars - RC - Models - Toys

EXO Terra | SC10 4x4 | DESC210R | SCX10 Rubicon | SCX10 Honcho | Savage Flux HP | RC10 Graphite | RC10GT2 | Sakura S Zero | Vaterra Kemora | Losi Micro T | ECX Torment | Blade 500 3D | Blade MCPx | Blade QX2 350 (coming soon) | Flyzone Cessna Corvalis | HeliMax 1SQ Vcam | Estes Proto X

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Or the Arrma Kraton, also 6S capable.
    Just a schmoe....