Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

Arrma 1/8 Typhon and Kraton

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2014, 07:23 AM
Joecool73

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Arrma 1/8 Typhon and Kraton

Anyone seen any running videos of either of these yet? I only have found 1 unboxing video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBiIk2UC_xI . Tower hobbies has the Typhon in stock and the Kraton on back order til early October. Im looking for another 1/8 scale water proof electric 6S to run with my EREVO. Found a couple of tidbits over and biqsquidrc and rc car action but no reviews or videos yet as of this post.
Old 10-03-2014, 11:52 AM
TheKaiman

Google LC Turnatrax he has some Typhon videos on Youtube. I have the Kraton pre ordered. Can't wait to get it.
Old 10-03-2014, 02:33 PM
Joecool73

Yep saw it and Rcnetwork on youtube did a unboxing on the arrma kraton as well as bigsquid has a write up coming. Want to see some running videos,both the kraton and the typhon look excellent.