Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

sc10 4x4 parts to have on hand

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2015, 06:32 PM
binder304

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sc10 4x4 parts to have on hand

Hello all. I am new to RC.the only car time i have is maybe 30min of time with a slash4x4 that a freind of mine has(of course he wants me to get 1 of them but i like to be different).So I am buying a Associated Pro SC 4x4 RTR and was woundering what parts i should have on hand? I know arms is 1 but are there any other general parts that are a must? Also is there a good battery and charger to pair with it? I dont think i will be much of a basher and will plan to race. The closest shop is a hour from me so i would like to carry the basics. Thanks for your time
Old 03-26-2015, 08:59 PM
collector1231
My Feedback: (1)

You will really just need to find out what breaks by driving it yourself. That is how all of us learn. It also looks okay, so I don't think you will need other parts. You will need other tires if you are racing, though. But, that's just a given.

Battery; http://www.atomikrc.com/collections/...ith-uni-plug-1
Charger; http://www.atomikrc.com/collections/...attery-charger
Old 03-27-2015, 03:08 AM
RustyUs

Received 40 Likes on 38 Posts

Welcome to RCU!

I know you want a quick answer on which parts to get, but your best bet is to do a little homework within a thread search while waiting for someone with firsthand experience. My best guess, as I usually buy spare parts when buying a model at the same time, anything on the front bulkhead/end.

Last edited by RustyUs; 03-27-2015 at 03:14 AM.
Old 03-27-2015, 03:23 AM
RustyUs

Received 40 Likes on 38 Posts

Interesting...I plugged in some phrases in the search engine...didn't get much.

Maybe jump on over to http://www.rcten.com/forums/prolite-4x4-prosc-4x4.143/
Old 03-27-2015, 05:40 AM
binder304

I did a few searches and came uo with nothing of any value. I just figured there was some comman break/wear parts I should have on hand. I look at the parts collection my buddy has for his slash and i think there has to be some parts a guy should have. thanks