Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

Quality RC Truck Hobby Shop in Baltimore?

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2015, 09:12 AM
Coreycadogan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Quality RC Truck Hobby Shop in Baltimore?

Hello I am quite new to RCs and I'm very excited to get my very first RC short course truck but I don't want to just buy off the internet I would like to bring my business to a local RC shop but I am having trouble finding one that looks promising, google has mixed reviews for both. If anyone can recommend a RC shop that has good selection and good customer service that would be greatly appreciated. Located in Baltimore MD near Towson.
Old 08-12-2015, 05:46 PM
kistner
My Feedback: (10)

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Maybe go in and check them out for yourself. There are some shops where it feels like they cater to their buddies only, or a specific crowd of enthusiasts (maybe they only like heli guys? or whatever), and you feel put off almost instantly. But there are others where you feel like they actually want to help you and sell you something. Maybe they even smile?! In either case you at least can look at the models in person and if all else fails, order from the web then. There are probably 10 around the 'burgh here, I'd have to guess there is a similar number around Baltimore.