Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

Ten Scale Buggy Wheels???

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2015, 08:32 PM
BlueBorderRC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ten Scale Buggy Wheels???

Whats with all the different ten scale buggy wheels? How do I find wheels that fit the B44.3? 2.2, 2.4, front, rear, 12mm hex, and some thing with a pin slot. I try to shop for wheels on ebay and all the buggy wheels that don't specify if they are 12mm hex or not have pictures that just show the front side so you don't know if they are 12mm hex or the pin deal. Do 22-4 wheels or b44.2 wheels fit the b44.3? Its real confusing, how do you guys order wheels for ten scale 4wd buggies?
Old 12-08-2015, 07:14 PM
RustyUs

Received 40 Likes on 38 Posts

If the description doesn't give you any clue as to what's driving the wheel...I wouldn't buy from that seller, unless you absolutely know what part #s are going to offer you. The B44.2 12mm hex wheels will work on the B44.3
Old 12-14-2015, 07:09 PM
BlueBorderRC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree. I only search for b44.3 specific wheels now, for offset purposes. A lot of people are saying stay away from the 60mm / 2.4 wheels but I am glad they are starting to make the molded cell inserts for the 2.2 tires, its about time. From what I found out the 2.2 wheels do not come 12mm hex like the 2.4 wheels. I believe the hex in the 2.2 wheels are about 10mm or I've heard it called that. 2.2 tires like Proline Electron come with the molded insert foams, awesome!