Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

Exceed rc buggy forza car

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2015, 10:18 PM
Charger1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Exceed rc buggy forza car

Hello. I just got a Froza buggy gas car for myself but I don't know what kind of nitro fuel I can use for this car. There are 20% and 30% nitro fuel and I don't know what's the different and which one I should use. Plus online I also saw Diff gear oil, Shock oil and After run oil, can someone please tell what are these oil and what do they do.
Thank you.
Old 12-19-2015, 06:29 AM
mugeyman

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

hi charger1 well you pickup a nitro buggy you have to break it motor gently , you can use 20%
or 25% use 30% for racing after motor broke in , differential oil has different weights (viscosity )
for the front , center , rear diff, i use 7000 front , 7000 center ,5000 wt in rear its how you want the buggy or truck to react going in turns , or out of turns ,shock oil weight is how you want the chassis to be stiff or soft i use 50wt in front , 40 wt in rear set up for going over jumps on race
track ,after run oil to coat piston ,sleeve and carb, nitro fuel is caustic to alumium over a long time , best fuel ,byrons , odonnell, S&W, blue thunder jeez hope i helped
Old 12-19-2015, 09:48 AM
EXT2Rob
My Feedback: (1)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Follow the motor break-in procedure described in the car's manual. It is important for the life and performance of the motor.
Old 12-19-2015, 01:31 PM
Charger1

Thank you so much.
Old 12-19-2015, 01:31 PM
Charger1

Thank you very much.