Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Best brushed esc

Just need some advice need to replace my esc in my sons raven its got a 15t motor in it. Its just a raven so i wanna keep it cheap thx in advance

I bought the "New Rain 320A waterproof brushed ESC" from ebay for $10.44. It is listed as 60A continous current and has a sizable heat sink. I soldered a 1000uF capacitor on the battery leads close to the ESC to help keep it cool, and it has so far been very good. It runs extremely cool even in tall grass. I put 6 batteries through it so far and it was never more than warm to the touch, I'd say around 100F (38C).

For $10, surely it's worth a shot. It takes around two weeks to come from china though.

Like what xlDooM said, or maybe try ...Hobbywing QuicRun 1060 60A Brushed Waterproof Motor ESC. I don't know what type of connectors you are using, as you will have to take that into consideration as well.
    Team KnoBBy LarGe LuGs Driver: If it has dirt throwing capabilities...I want one!
    GET OUT THERE AND THROW SOME DIRT!!!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Im gonna put deans on this car so its the same as my other cars. I dont want to solder anything im just looking for a plug and play cause i just want to get this car running

The QuickRun 1060 is good, I have a couple and they hold up well.
    RCUniverse.com | Wattflyer.com | RCUvideos.com