Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Man, I love my Hyper TT!!!

Hi guys. Just had another great race day with my buddy. I also just got about $90 in parts from NitroHouse to refill my parts stock, and they included a flyer, advertising a few cars and a COUPON CODE. You may know how much I love my HoBao Hyper 10TT. It's a great little truggy. I bought mine about four years ago for $180 as a "race roller". (Assembled, minus electronics, and with a unpainted lid) Of course, everything goes up. He's been selling it for $220 for the last couple years now.

Well, if you ever had any urge to pick on up, now's the time. With that coupon code "car10" you can get the Hyper TT for $180. A screamin' deal, IMO. Add a motor system ($70-$120), a HiTec 645Mg servo ($35) and your receiver, and a T-Bone Racing bumper kit, and you have a killer little racer/basher.

I first ran a little 3560M HobbyWing system in it, and it was fun. But I ended up with a spare X-car ESC, and I had a Castle 4-pole 540 sitting around, so I put that in the TT. WOW! A whole new level of fun. And some guys put big 550-can motors in this thing. It can handle it. (Overkill, IMO, but some guys like overkill....)

I also had the opportunity to pick up the TT's cousin, the Hyper SC short course truck. Also fun. The cool thing is, the TT and the SC share most of their parts! Only the chassis and center drive shafts are different. That saves a LOT on parts and maintenance. The SCT has a big ol' Novak Ballistic 550-can motor, and it's a beast. But the TT is still my favorite.
    Just a schmoe....

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Good to see you back, AND good seeing OFNA still pumping out great products! I need to run my Nexx10SC sometime.
    I like RC racing.

Yer a riot, Collector. LOL