Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

Exceed Monster rally short course truck 1/10 scale

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2017, 06:27 PM
Cg13055

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Exceed Monster rally short course truck 1/10 scale

I'm looking at buying a 1/10 monster short course exceed rc but my local track says I need to be "The Pro 4 Short Course Truck class is for intermediate/advanced/expert racers. You must run 4WD trucks in this class.
The rules for this class are:

Chassis: Any off-road 4-wheel drive Short Course Truck style chassis.
Motor: Any 540 or 550 based brushless motor can be used; 550-size or 4-pole motors.
Batteries: 6-cell NiMH batteries, or 2-cell hard case Li-Poly batteries
Tires: Any rubber tire/wheel designed specifically for short course trucks only.
Bodies: Any short course truck style body.
Minimum Weight: 2505 grams"
if I want to buy the conversion from nitro rcx it'll come out to way over my budget, I have a friend into this for 4 years so I've got some help but does anyone know a way to get the brushless motor and esc for less than from nitro rcx btw I'm speaking of the $114 model I already need to buy two sets of wheels on top of the car as after I've practice and use the stock wheels I'm going to start racing at my local ROAR track please if anyone has any advice that can help me stay under budget it will be so greatly appreciated and if it helps I'm driving on semi packed clay and the car comes with a brushed 540 stock any cheap upgrades including my original question please leave advice anything to help with the budget! Thank You!!!