Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

1/8 nitro

Old 01-17-2018, 08:58 PM
bakaid000

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1/8 nitro

Hello everyone,
I am looking to get a 1/8 nitro(Or electric, I don't care), What would be a good option for around $500
Old 01-18-2018, 11:19 AM
YourNitroGuy

I can help you solely with nitro. If you are looking for RTR, the only rig I will ever suggest for budget RTR is the Losi 8ight 4.0...absolutely the best RTR out there for the money and quality you get. If you want a kit, there are to many to choose from so I would need more information. Kits are always your best bet, but at that budget you won't be buying a new kit, but you can absolutely find a nice used kit for that price. Give me more information on if you're looking for buggy, truggy, stadium, etc.
Old 01-18-2018, 12:16 PM
rgburrill

Received 76 Likes on 67 Posts

I do recommend nitro for airplanes because I like the smell of nitro in the morning but I feel they are too finicky for cars for a newbie. You are better off with electric. I have no idea about cost but apparently neither does yournitroguy because his suggestion above isn't even close to $500. I don't know what kind of tracks they have in your area but you should probably find one and visit it. Surprisingly there are several here. They are a great place to find out what is used locally which is important when you decide you want to upgrade or need help in repairs.
BTW, my location is not correct. I have my reasons.
Old 01-18-2018, 03:42 PM
bakaid000

I'm racing at an outdoor astroturf track and I was leaning slightly more towards a truggy. I was looking at the RC8 T3 and is it any good?
Old 01-18-2018, 03:56 PM
mugeyman

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

hi bakaid000 , i pm you ok mugey
Old 01-18-2018, 07:38 PM
YourNitroGuy

Originally Posted by rgburrill
I do recommend nitro for airplanes because I like the smell of nitro in the morning but I feel they are too finicky for cars for a newbie. You are better off with electric. I have no idea about cost but apparently neither does yournitroguy because his suggestion above isn't even close to $500. I don't know what kind of tracks they have in your area but you should probably find one and visit it. Surprisingly there are several here. They are a great place to find out what is used locally which is important when you decide you want to upgrade or need help in repairs.
So are you dyslexic, retarded, incompetent, have aspergers, or just plain stupid? I vote all the above. You should google the price of the Losi 4.0 before you move your fat fingers on the keyboard, kiddo. Clearly the internet is to much for your to handle, or you're incapable of googling something...damn kids man, don't know their ******* from their elbow...idiot. 🤔
Old 01-18-2018, 07:41 PM
YourNitroGuy

Originally Posted by rgburrill
Plus no one cares about your location...so you can go post your fake information somewhere else...go pencil your wall, you're better off writing your bull**** replies there for your to stare at while you eat chicken fingers and drink soda in your bed...loser...must suck to sit on an online website all day and post over 1900 replies...go outside buddy, get some sun on that pale face...wear sunscreen! don't want you to turn to a tomato, we all know you can't take the pain of some sunburn when you do no physical work...platyPUS...

Last edited by YourNitroGuy; 01-18-2018 at 07:44 PM.