RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

Integy

Old 05-27-2019, 04:58 AM
RabidDog

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Integy

So any one use INTENGY aftermarket parts..
As im looking at a suspension upgrade for my buggy....how is the quality,some say it has gone down in years..
the kit im lookin at is $43....because of color,if it was the blue kit,$100+...
So any1 use?
Old 05-27-2019, 07:00 AM
RustyUs

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Depending on what part you want to "bling" out with color, will determine if you should or should not buy. It also depends on what you do with your RCs. In other words, how hard do you bash?

LOL. What's wrong with this pictures?

Last edited by RustyUs; 05-27-2019 at 07:03 AM.
Old 05-27-2019, 07:40 AM
RustyUs

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

I totally understand.Everybody likes a little bling on their RCs. For starters, just don't get aluminum shock towers, or suspension arms. They will transfer a lot of force to the chassis during a bad landing. You want some flexibility in the extremities of your RC if you're doing any kind of off-roading. Things like hubs, steering blocks, caster blocks, braces, and steering racks are all small compact items that I would swap out with fantasy anodized aluminum. Larger pieces of aluminum are easily tweaked in an accident.
Old 05-27-2019, 10:36 AM
RabidDog

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Originally Posted by RustyUs View Post
I totally understand.Everybody likes a little bling on their RCs. For starters, just don't get aluminum shock towers, or suspension arms. They will transfer a lot of force to the chassis during a bad landing. You want some flexibility in the extremities of your RC if you're doing any kind of off-roading. Things like hubs, steering blocks, caster blocks, braces, and steering racks are all small compact items that I would swap out with fantasy anodized aluminum. Larger pieces of aluminum are easily tweaked in an accident.
for my racer,not a basher 4 sure..my Sc10b that I just got..i mean lees than 50 for this kit..
I all ready have a aluminum 30degree bulkhead
https://www.integy.com/st_prod.html?p_prodid=18386&p_catid=379#.XOwt2Y97mUk
Old 05-27-2019, 07:56 PM
bill_delong

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

You will get what you pay for.... I've had decent luck with Integy parts, just don't expect high quality for the price
Old 06-23-2019, 03:31 PM
Kemo

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Having had a vehicle with Integy on it before, I'd steer clear of that stuff (lower grade aluminum). Great for a shelf queen, bad for a basher/racer. Similar to what RustyUs said... all you're doing is relocating the stress to other components on the vehicle. You want to have some flex.
Old 06-25-2019, 07:53 AM
RabidDog

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Originally Posted by Kemo View Post
Having had a vehicle with Integy on it before, I'd steer clear of that stuff (lower grade aluminum). Great for a shelf queen, bad for a basher/racer. Similar to what RustyUs said... all you're doing is relocating the stress to other components on the vehicle. You want to have some flex.
welp..orederd the kit sunday..i sure dont bash the RABIDX,really do some parking lot flat rips,no jumps...and outdoor clay,with minimal crashing..now...
**** full kit for 43$$...may just use the gullwing a arms..no on the towers 4 sure..
Old 07-01-2019, 06:32 AM
RabidDog

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

So turned it all the way up,catching the triple and some,busted A arm...only because I had INTEGY in the mailbox waiting.
Might install the back arms,or just wait till they break,,,towers not so sure...