Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

Noob needs help deciding on truggy/short course truck

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2019, 03:22 PM
Schmitty1617

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Noob needs help deciding on truggy/short course truck

I’m trying to decide what I should get? I already have a hexlfy Charger (I can do some sauntering and make it work) and a Losi remote. I already have a caldera sc10e and am going to give it to my little brother.
Im trying to decide to get a truggy or a short course truck.
It will be used to bash (just drive around in dirt or on concrete) and I might run it at my local dirt oval some.

I want ant to keep it under 300

I also wouldn’t mind building a kit or putting in different electrics

PLEASE HELP
Old 07-21-2019, 05:04 AM
Ground Pound

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've been very happy with my Losi Tenacity T truggy. $250 right now from various Horizon retailers. Essentially the Losi Ten but cheaper, very fast and easy to drive (I like the AVC), durable but with decent parts availability. Almost monster capabilities for bashing and ground clearance but without the monster truck top heavy.

I've had it since May, have ran a lot of packs through and feel it's the best money I've spent on RC recently.

Last edited by Ground Pound; 07-21-2019 at 05:07 AM.