Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

2nd day with RC10 T4 and CRASH!

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2003, 07:04 PM
sonicman99

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2nd day with RC10 T4 and CRASH!

Lol, I can't believe I smashed up my T4's front end in only 2 days. Actually it was only my third run. The speed I got was incredible, which I think partially accounts for my stupid driving mistake. I was flooring it down my street and took my eyes off it for one second and when I saw I was heading into a curb I tried to correct it and slid on a light layer of dirt and SMASH. I crushed my left A-Arm and a small piece of the shock tower. I'm not too bummed though cuz I have replacements on their way from Tower but still it kinda sucks.

Just thought I'd share my noob driving story. Lol.

BTW, are Carbon replacements not only lighter but STRONGER also. If so maybe I should invest in some. Thanks!

-Rob
Old 10-10-2003, 07:23 PM
Bunkerbuster0

Default RE: 2nd day with RC10 T4 and CRASH!

Lol that sucks
Old 10-10-2003, 09:46 PM
mattelwheels

Default RE: 2nd day with RC10 T4 and CRASH!

HAHA!

Thanks man, you make me feel alot better! I did the exact same thing with my Evader ST EP. Second day I was driving it in the street and two people came down the street on bicycles. Glanced at them for a second and SMASH!!! Right into the curb at full speed. I destroyed servo saver, front brace, bumper, chassis, front shock tower, and a whole bunch of other stuff. Fortunately after two days it was still under the Stress-tech warranty. So I got off easy. But then a couple months ago I was driving in the street again, doing donuts in the sand next to the curb. I did one donut a bit too big and slammed my right rear wheel into the curb. It snapped the right rear hub carrier in two.

Sorry about your car. I know how you feel. You keep thinking to yourself, "Man! Why did I have to glance away?" But it's all right. Once you get your new parts, you'll have lots of fun and forget all about it. Good luck!

P.S. I still never found parts of the servo saver.