Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

XXXT and MF and MF2 differences

Old 01-17-2005, 08:08 PM
auto2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default XXXT and MF and MF2 differences

Hey I'm an associated guy but I just bought a MF2.
I want to stock up on spare parts but I see a lot of stuff on Ebay for xxxt or xxxt MF or XXXT mf special edition .

what is the difference between these trucks?

what parts for MF2 are the same for older trucks?

educate me :-)
Old 01-18-2005, 11:11 AM
threebs

Default RE: XXXT and MF and MF2 differences

I wont swear to this, but you could try the team losi web sight. You can print off parts and instruction manuals for the XXX MF and XXXNT (In PDF format). Then you can compare the part numbers to those in your MF2 books. Those that match can be used in all three versions? As for what you get in an e-bay auction, make sure the seller includes a detailed list of items. If he doesn't, e-mail him and ask for one. This way you wont end up with a lot of "surprize" parts. (Been there, done that!).
Old 02-01-2005, 01:36 PM
00Aron

Default RE: XXXT and MF and MF2 differences

Any luck finding info on this? Any reason I couldn't upgrade my MF1 fully to a MF2 by ordering the parts?