Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

LRP F1 Pro Reverse

Old 03-17-2005, 11:01 PM
×SlappY×

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LRP F1 Pro Reverse

LRP F1 Pro Reverse: ok just a quick question again, i own this esc, and i was wondering what is going on.. i checked on the site, and it said on the specs that the motorlimit is 13x and lower depending on the wiring.. BUT on the box it says right on the front NO MOTOR LIMIT. the guy at my "lhs" said it had no limit either..

i was wondering what it the max amount of cells i can run on it, also running more cells, that will make the motor heat up more correct? and ill need deans, or someting?
Old 03-18-2005, 09:40 AM
Dannyhaddon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: LRP F1 Pro Reverse

ive just orderd this esc, just waiting for it to arrive, on the lrp site it says 7t limit, but i know on the box it does say no motor limit on the front, it can have 7 cells max. im not sure why they put 7t on the site, your best bet is to try and find someone whos got the same esc and ask them whats the lowest motor they have used,

Oh and ull need deans, The tamiya ones will melt if you use a high rpm motor.