Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

e max vs. ezilla

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2005, 10:51 AM
slipknot
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default e max vs. ezilla

whats better emax or ezilla
Old 06-19-2005, 10:53 AM
S.A.E.W.O.T.
Banned

Default RE: e max vs. ezilla

there basicly the same, but design wise i like the e-zilla
Old 06-19-2005, 10:57 AM
slipknot

which one has better ground clearence
Old 06-19-2005, 10:58 AM
S.A.E.W.O.T.
Banned

id have 2 say the e-maxx
Old 06-19-2005, 11:02 AM
rustler 1

e zilla would b ecause of the shocks being longer i would guess it looks about the same but i would go for zilla
Old 06-19-2005, 11:05 AM
slipknot

i think i am going to get the emax it has more hop ups
Old 06-19-2005, 11:13 AM
StOcKerRaCer

the e-maxx has way more hop-ups than the e-zilla and is the e-zilla even out yet?
Old 06-19-2005, 11:25 AM
slipknot

tower hobbies has it on order
Old 06-19-2005, 11:39 AM
Wicked!!

Emaxx ofcourse.
Old 06-19-2005, 11:49 AM
slipknot

ok im gettin the e-maxx im on my bros name right now he alredy has one and now i want one too
Old 06-19-2005, 01:01 PM
jimbobmarley

well the E-zilla should be loads better seeming as they brought it out to beat the E-maxx and it is a more upto date design
Old 06-19-2005, 01:54 PM
Elmo6s
My Feedback: (1)

The E-zilla is based on the Savage, meaning that it will be much more durable as it is not Traxxas. As they say "God made crap, Traxxas put it on wheels"
Old 06-19-2005, 01:54 PM
rcmaster1029
Banned

I think the emaxx is the bomb. It is such a cool truck.
Old 06-19-2005, 01:55 PM
rcmaster1029
Banned

Why do you have to have so much against the emaxx or any traxxas?
Old 06-19-2005, 02:35 PM
StOcKerRaCer

Elmo,Elmo,Elmo now why would you say a thing like that? You own 2 Traxxas vehicles [X(] [&o]
Old 06-19-2005, 02:47 PM
Wicked!!

ORIGINAL: rcmaster1029

Why do you have to have so much against the emaxx or any traxxas?
I agree!!!

The Emaxx alone is responsible for this hobby being the way it is now. Before the maxx trucks everything for trucks was sooooo expensive because only a few companys were making parts. Now prices have come down and the parts have gotton better.

To say that traxxas is crap just shows the ignorance of some people. Now don't get me wrong traxxas does make some not so good cars, 4tec, stampede, etc but the Emaxx and Tmaxx are probably 2 of the most popular r/cs out there right now.

O and I just wanted to say that E maxx has this market sooo covered that its hard for another truck to come in. The twinforce wasn't a bad truck but it just dosn't and didn't have a chance against the bazillion emaxx's that are out there.
Old 06-19-2005, 04:34 PM
capone12

If your brother has an emaxx then get the ezilla. Theres no point in the both of you having the same truck and why would you want to copy your brother? I agree that traxxas is beast but I think wicked just messed up by saying that the pede is "not so good" [X(]

lol but I do like the emaxx as it was going to be my first rc but that was too much at the time. I would get the ezilla because your brother has an emaxx and the ezilla is newer. Hopefully the ezilla will be able to take some of the hopups for the emaxx and then saying the emaxx has more hopups cant be used as an excuse for it being better.
Old 06-19-2005, 04:47 PM
jimbobmarley

The twinforce wasn't a bad truck but it just dosn't and didn't have a chance against the bazillion emaxx's that are out there.
i will have to agree with this, i have a twin force and there are NO parts out there......................
every parts on a twin force has to be custom made as there is only one company i know that does these parts...

i feel that the E-maxx has taken over the electric monster truck range and this is not a good thing
as i feel the Twin force and other trucks are far far better

i have read numerous reviews of the twin force and others compared to the E-maxx and they go with the E-maxx because of PRICE !!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway get the E ZILLA esp. if your bro has an E-maxx it seems stupid to have the same vehicle esp with parts etc.....
you wont know whos is whos and by the time you have sorted it out there would be no time fofr BASHING
Old 06-19-2005, 04:51 PM
45mph pede
Banned

I'd go with the ezilla because serously now, the emaxx and savage have pretty much the same amount of hop ups, but the ezilla should be a better built product because we all know the savage is better than a tmaxx.
-Wes
Old 06-19-2005, 07:28 PM
wookie_racer
My Feedback: (8)

i say the zilla, cause you know ones it comes out that there will be a ton of hop-ups, and it also looks a little smaller witch = better power ot weght ratio and it alredy has aluminum TVP's! i am actually thinking of getting the e-zilla
Old 06-19-2005, 08:43 PM
Wicked!!

I would bet that the hpi is going to be a flop. When the T maxx came out companys didn't wait to long to get into the action and the maxx still destroyed everything.

Manufactors let this E marked be ruled by the maxx now for to long. Think about it like this. Your in the market for a truck. Your buddy has a maxx and he loves it, your other buddy has a maxx and he loves it, your other buddy bought a twin force and loved it untill he broke something and had a pain tryign to get parts for it so it sat for a month. Now you have the money to buy a truck, do you buy the one thats tried and tested or the new one that nobody knows anything about. [X(]

Sorry chums but the ezilla will be an enota
Old 06-19-2005, 09:02 PM
Elmo6s

It is ridiculous to say I am ignorant in regards to Traxxas models, as I have owned every single one (and have sold them). My brushless E-maxx can't really be considered "Traxxas" as the only thing stock is the transmission case. As for the Stampede, I hate it, and it is for sale. I have found that the stock T and E maxx are extremely breakable, not to mention the E-4tec which is complete trash (it fell apart on the first run, just running up and down my street... I fixed it, this time the radio goes wild and it hits a tree). Nitro rustler, engine died on 3rd run. Sent back to Traxxas, took a month to get a new one. Sorry if I'm getting pessimistic, but you shouldn't have to drop over $1K into a truck to make it hold up (like on my E-maxx)...
Old 06-21-2005, 02:01 PM
slipknot

ok
Old 06-21-2005, 02:29 PM
losiracer753

yea i did not like my t-maxx so i sold it
Old 06-21-2005, 03:41 PM
Wicked!!

ORIGINAL: Elmo6s

It is ridiculous to say I am ignorant in regards to Traxxas models, as I have owned every single one (and have sold them). My brushless E-maxx can't really be considered "Traxxas" as the only thing stock is the transmission case. As for the Stampede, I hate it, and it is for sale. I have found that the stock T and E maxx are extremely breakable, not to mention the E-4tec which is complete trash (it fell apart on the first run, just running up and down my street... I fixed it, this time the radio goes wild and it hits a tree). Nitro rustler, engine died on 3rd run. Sent back to Traxxas, took a month to get a new one. Sorry if I'm getting pessimistic, but you shouldn't have to drop over $1K into a truck to make it hold up (like on my E-maxx)...
I'm sorry to say that I think your problem is in your building skills. I to have also owned a few traxxas models and I don't think they are all great but I wouldn't say they're crap. If a car falls apart in its first run that is only the fault of the builder and not the car.

I have owned a few Emaxxs and with my stock maxx I hardly ever broke anything. I see allot of people saying that there first truck was a E maxx or a pede but that is was always broke, and now I have a (whatever) and I hardly ever break anything. Well my answer to that is that you probably learned how to drive a bit more. When you get your first rc you read that a maxx, pede. xxx-t or whatever it is can take a serious beating so you drive it like its indestructable and then learn that its not. So when your 2nd rc comes around you drive it with a little more skill and a llittle more respect.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.