Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

DuraTraxx customer service A+

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2006, 04:02 PM
raz54

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DuraTraxx customer service A+

I just wanted to pass along the great service I got from DuraTraxx. I wrote to them a few weeks ago telling them how the steering servo stripped in my new Evader so they sent me a new one. It last about 5 days and stripped so I wrote to them again. This time they are sending me a metal gear servo free of charge! Now is that great services or what?
Old 01-31-2006, 04:29 PM
jakjr
My Feedback: (18)

Default RE: DuraTraxx customer service A+

Good deal, DTX might not make the best cars, but customer service has been top notch for me.
Old 01-31-2006, 04:29 PM
CustomTamiyas4Life
My Feedback: (34)

I wish i got the rtr evader, so i could get it. I stripped like...........4!
Old 01-31-2006, 06:16 PM
crUshed420

servos aren't even part of the "stress tech" guarantee - only the servo savers and servo arms are... so how the heck did you get them to replace it twice, and then send you a metal geared one??? fess up, who are you friends with at duratrax??
Old 01-31-2006, 06:34 PM
Crash 81 10
My Feedback: (1)

I don't guess so because they sent me a metal servo0 for like 10 bucks and it lasted me 4 and 1/2 years
ROCK ON DURATRAX!
Old 01-31-2006, 10:02 PM
raz54

ORIGINAL: crUshed420

servos aren't even part of the "stress tech" guarantee - only the servo savers and servo arms are... so how the heck did you get them to replace it twice, and then send you a metal geared one??? fess up, who are you friends with at duratrax??

I wish I knew (lol). My evader is not even the pro and they know it because I gave them the invoice number. All I asked them is if it was a problem with the truck or just some bad luck on my part and if I should just buy a metal gear servo. Like I said, GREAT cusomer service!!