Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

RC10T

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2006, 09:20 PM
LynxStrife

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RC10T

Any one know if the RC10T is compatible with the newer kits as far as part's wise and all that.
Old 05-05-2006, 09:27 PM
rc10tc5_racer

Default RE: RC10T

i do know that the rc10b3 says you can buy an upgrade so it keeps up to other newer products so i gues for the rc10t its probly the same
Old 05-05-2006, 09:40 PM
discgolfer72

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

the 10 t parts are allot diffrent than the new associated cars some parts are interchangebale but its hit n miss most interchange io know od is to the t2 a arms

if u need to see pics of partts on the 10t (if u dont already have one) to compare to newer parts look in the vintage rc thread tons of 10 t pics and if u need diffrent ones just ask

u can find it by searching discgolfer72

what do u want to do get newer parts for the rc10t or do u want to use rc10t parts on newer cars
Old 05-06-2006, 12:26 AM
LynxStrife

I am currently looking into getting my RC10T some upgrades and what not to restore her to her former glory And I really dont want to get a whole new kit since my RC10T is my favorit truck, and well it holds a value to me. Thanks for the info and the time any more feed back is always welcomed and thanked.
Old 05-06-2006, 07:28 AM
discgolfer72

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

well there is the rpm rc10gt a arms front and rear or u can use the associated t2 a arms but ull need longer hinge pins in the rear outer side as for upgrades other than that ur pretty much stuck (not that that is a bad thind the 10's are tanks )

if ur not running cvd' then thats a good upgrasde but they reduce ur axle to 3/16 so u need new rear rims and bearings

if u have the dogbones u can upgrade to some crome rims to rpm sells the claws and several others that will fit the 1/4 axles

like i said^ go to the vintage thread good pics and info any rc10/t ? just ask there
search for discgolfer72 to find the thread
Old 05-13-2006, 07:37 AM
gmgoodwrench3
My Feedback: (1)

Lynx alot of the rc10gt parts will interchange as far as arms and spindles and such...pretty much a 10t with a nitro engine...