Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

Mamba Max or 3.5R?

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2006, 07:29 PM
RURC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Mamba Max or 3.5R?

The general latin base is a gentile breeze. My father says he gets zephyrs when he eats beans. Just to let you know that every time I see you it makes me laugh and smile.
Old 09-24-2006, 08:11 PM
zephar123

ORIGINAL: RURC

The general latin base is a gentile breeze. My father says he gets zephyrs when he eats beans. Just to let you know that every time I see you it makes me laugh and smile.
well why were on funny things. was trying to think of where Ive seen your logo thats the picture from checkered flag for the Atari lynx right?

Or did you get it form somewhere else.

Anyhow thats cool ironically I to think of zephyr being a gentle breeze ironically its many peoples names to . although that had nothing to do with the originality of the name zephar is Sarios son in my book lol.

anyhow your one of the fun posters for me to read from you and I seem to always agree. Wish I had the bucks to have 23 RC cars =). My wife and I race together we have 3 losi buggys so far well 2 xxx and 1 xxx-4
Old 09-24-2006, 09:11 PM
RURC

Not unless they are into nudes. That photo was taken about 15 or 16 years ago. When I was living in Germany. My wife (Sweed) was board with me being gone with Porsche all the time. So she started to do automotive modeling. My wife is the tall one on the right. The other girl is her friend Gween. She is standing on a box. My wife is 6'4". She is a big Sweed. This is the greatest photo of her around and not because of the lack of cloths. She really looks great. The flag is painted on their bodies. I dont remember who that one was done for. I think it was a promotion at the German GP. I will ask her in the morning. She allows me to use it now as long as I keep it very small.
Old 09-25-2006, 02:35 AM
Joe Ford
My Feedback: (1)

ORIGINAL: Joe Ford
The ONLY comment I am making in this thread is that I think Shawn could snowboard if he tried it. He surfs...I surf...I've snowboarded and it's easier than surfing.
Joe-
I have one question................. Where tha heck do you surf in Kansas???????????

Who said the surf action was in KS? I went to school at Pepperdine...Malibu, CA...could see the ocean from my dorm room and surfed every chance I could. [8D] Palmer lived on the Gulf.
Old 09-25-2006, 09:33 AM
RURC

Who said the surf action was in KS? I went to school at Pepperdine...Malibu, CA...could see the ocean from my dorm room and surfed every chance I could. [8D] Palmer lived on the Gulf.
Have you seen the surf in the Gulf? Only time it is good is during a hurricane. Shawn was really boogie boarding.

I lived on half moon bay for a while. Now I am on the beach not looking down on the beach of rocks. But is was lovely.
Old 09-25-2006, 10:23 AM
zephar123

Not unless they are into nudes. That photo was taken about 15 or 16 years ago. When I was living in Germany. My wife (Sweed) was board with me being gone with Porsche all the time. So she started to do automotive modeling. My wife is the tall one on the right. The other girl is her friend Gween. She is standing on a box. My wife is 6'4". She is a big Sweed. This is the greatest photo of her around and not because of the lack of cloths. She really looks great. The flag is painted on their bodies. I dont remember who that one was done for. I think it was a promotion at the German GP. I will ask her in the morning. She allows me to use it now as long as I keep it very small.
thats interesting when you when the game I just told you about it has a picture of two girls dress liek that with a trophy there. It was one of race cars game on my lynx. SMall world lol why ive always wodnered about the picture. I believe the game was called checkerflag.
Old 09-25-2006, 06:52 PM
-Inverted-

Inverted, just out of curiosity why don't you like Castle? I always see you bashing them... Shawn is a friend and I will pass on any problems you have with him or any of his products that you purchased and make sure that the problem is fixed...
I do not dislike Castle, I just get tired of people acting like they make the greatest brushless systems on the market.
Old 09-25-2006, 08:48 PM
RURC

ORIGINAL: zephar123

thats interesting when you when the game I just told you about it has a picture of two girls dress liek that with a trophy there. It was one of race cars game on my lynx. SMall world lol why ive always wodnered about the picture. I believe the game was called checkerflag.
Yes the game was called Checkerd flag. I did some looking around after you mentioned it. That was the only racing game for the Lynx I could find.
Old 09-25-2006, 08:51 PM
RURC

ORIGINAL: -Inverted-
I do not dislike Castle, I just get tired of people acting like they make the greatest brushless systems on the market.
You mean they dont?

Really now I have used all of the biggest ones out and many of the little crappy ones, in general I do find them to be consistantly at the very top. Maybe not the best at everything but number 1,2 or 3 in each area.
Old 09-26-2006, 06:16 PM
Patrick del Castillo

ORIGINAL: -Inverted-

Just so you guys know, Castle was certainly not the first company to do USB programming. MGM and Schulze have been doing it for quite some time.
Actually, we've been offering a USB programmer for about 4 years. MGM and Schulze just released theirs recently. We were the first company to do a USB programmable speed control.

Patrick del Castillo
President
Castle Creations
Old 09-26-2006, 06:20 PM
Patrick del Castillo

The ONLY comment I am making in this thread is that I think Shawn could snowboard if he tried it. He surfs...I surf...I've snowboarded and it's easier than surfing.
Joe-
I have one question................. Where tha heck do you surf in Kansas??????????? The local resivor? I been out in your area of Kansas and I dont recall much tidal action or hurricanes to whip up some wicked surf dude. Do you guys spend a lot of time at Frisco lake or over at the waterworks park? Or do you guys hit the north shore at Ceader Lake? Yes I know the area. I have spent too much time in Lawrence at KU working on expermantal aircraft. I really dont remember bringing my surfboard though. OH I know your talking about one of those wind surf boards. My real problem here is that now I have a picture Shawn in a speedo in my head. Oh God where is the asprin. I have nerver even seen him in shorts and now look at what you have done. The next time I have Shawn here in Florida I think I will have to take him deep sea fishing.

God help me my minds eye is burning from the vision. OHHHHHH the pain.

LOL
ROFL!!! Yeah, Kansas doesn't lend itself to watersports --

I used to race sailboats -- and there isn't much of that around here either.

Old 09-27-2006, 02:02 AM
RURC

Patrick del Castillo - You dont post here much. I feel privileged to have been one of the few tht you have responded to. I am also very glad to have made you laugh. I still cant shake that vision of Shawn. That will haunt me for a while. I forgot that the ones from MGM and Schulze were serial ported. I had a hell of a time getting a new laptop with a serial port on it. That was for my Multiplex mostly. The BK is still serial. Well at least mine is. I dont have the MGM i always use a friends setup to program my MGM's. I have sent you a PM for other topics. Take care.