Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

The one to end it all Official Emaxx Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2010, 12:15 PM
Nitro_Thunder904

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The one to end it all Official Emaxx Thread!

Uhm, thats just the plugs for going onto you esc and battery with wire already on. Unless I read it wrong. I just glanced but thats what it looks like to me.
Old 06-19-2010, 12:36 PM
deviltrigger529

Yeah all that is is 1 deans connector with some wire on, thats not a harness. You would need 2 connectors in series.
Old 06-19-2010, 03:11 PM
Specialzed
Banned
My Feedback: (2)

Obviously thats not a harness, thats not what I said. If you read my post you would see that I'd like to know how to solder two together to MAKE a harness.
Old 06-19-2010, 08:31 PM
Nitro_Thunder904

OH!!! Reading stuff never was my strong suit lol. Im more of a math and mechanics kinda guy haha. Idk about that harness though. Ill do some research on it.
Old 06-22-2010, 10:35 PM
Nitro_Thunder904

I finsally broke something =). I was running around my yard and went from loose dirt to pavement in hi gear and snap, broke both rear axles and possibly screwed up some gears. I also need to replace the body posts.  Ive flipped so much that they've ground down.
Old 07-31-2010, 05:14 PM
qoisdhc oqina
My Feedback: (-1)

Just wanted to bring this back up.[8D]

Got the chassis a few days ago, the bulk heads today.Almost got everything together on the new chassis, EXCEPT for the tranny.I took the 4 screws out on the bottom, now its loose, but i have NO idea how to get it off.I dont see a way for it to come off the chassis...

If someone could enlighten me thatd be great.
Old 10-18-2010, 01:07 AM
Redvanmafia

my evx2 esc smoked yesterday, it was powering 2 kershaw 700ho's on 11.1v's (one 6000mah 3s pack) 25 tooth pinions / 68t spur with a jumper on the esc. i just recently bought this e-maxx off kijiji for a good deal, the previous owner had it hooked up on 4s and it ran no problem so i found it strange that after a quick run around the track on 3s the motors wouldnt move they would studder and soon after it smoked. on such low voltage? i checked my temps constantly and nothing was was running to hot, even on past runs. my radio is 2.4, does anybody know why this happened?